% chance Cohen ends Trump's presidency today

Based on the reporting for what is going to be said, I’d say there’s about a 30% chance that today’s Michael Cohen testimony effectively ends Trump’s presidency (meaning: will lead to impeachment or indictment). I wanted to go 50% but congressional and senate republicans are abdicating their responsibility as a co-equal branch of government.

What % chance you got?

1 Like

Zero, sorry :joy:

7 Likes

6 percent. If He has made it this far

I’m not so sure about that. The man is apparently bringing documents to substantiate illegal activity after Trump was in office (the Stormy Daniels payments, which are the felony Cohen is going to prison for).

1 Like

Part of the issue is that if you throw out Trump and Pence, Pelosi is 3rd in-line. I don’t think republicans would be willing to put her in that position.

I hope 100%. Donald Trump is scum of the earth. Hes a racist. Hes a conman. Hes a fraud.

7 Likes

pence is no better lol were fucked regardless

8 Likes

With what we know as a public, the fact that people are not rioting in the streets to remove this guy speaks volumes. I doubt anything can come out that pushes him out of office.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I think I agree

Unless he has evidence his testimony will do nothing. Even with evidence, it’ll be tough.

1 Like

I think at this point, democrats are more likely to just let the scandals hang over trump until the 2020 election rather than pursue impeachment. Impeachment proceedings would just lead to republicans rallying together more than anything. Either way, the cohen testimony will not be the impetus that leads to impeachment. That would be the results of the Meuller investigation. Remember Mueller has already heard from Cohen, likely seen his evidence, plus much more.

3 Likes

You’re not wrong

He has evidence of Trump writing personal checks for hush money well see if that leads to anything (it wont)

2 Likes

I was shocked that such an ignorant person got elected back in 2016 for this political function. Hopefully most Americans realise their mistake and don’t do it again. That even Latinos that got dehumanized by him voted for him as well as women makes me doubt it.

1 Like

At this point why not. How likely is Trump to win the 2020 election. The only problem is they have to find a solid candidate to put on the ticket

I actually think he will be reelected… The democrats unfortunately are as big of a joke. Bernie Sanders is not the answer lol

1 Like

If I see some dumb shit like Kamala Harris calling him a racist again . . . Did they learn nothing from the last two elections? Of course he’s a racist, but that is not going to get you elected. Talk about health care and the middle fucking class.

2 Likes

How can this idiot seriously tweet this after he avoided going to vietnam

my goodness. and there are people who voted for this guy

Yeah. This in part is why he was elected in the first place.

Honestly, a lot of his voters only seem to care about “trolling libbies”.

3 Likes