Cashing in on TTO

How’s it going, guys? A lot of you guys have talked about making money off of TTO. How do you guys do it? I feel like I don’t make too much.

1 Like

Luck and a lot of games

1 Like

You have to get lucky with ball drops and have good win streaks. Diamond and gold packs are key to netting something valuable. I got a diamond PG open 3 shoe that sold for 70k.

2 Likes

Honestly i decided i rather eat rat poison then play another TTO game, that cheese is too much for me.

grind. get players with diamond contract and win games. you get 400-500 per win and whatever drops you win as well. gold packs give the good badges limitless, deep range, def stopper etc etc

I have days where it seems I cant lose a game. Then I have days where I can’t control my players and the animations timing is not the same. All in all, this same thing happens with the ball drop. Some days I am favored and seem to make a ton of MT after the days end. Most of the time, I feel the ball is magnetized to the 100 mt spots. When I get to the top rewards of 4 to 5 balls, the game increasingly gets wicked. I mean, I get the worse animations and the game will continue to let the other guy make bad shots.

So I play plenty of games with talented 2kers but when they are on-ball defense and can’t stay near the right place on defense it makes you think. When they shoot contested half court shots and make them to start the game and then you miss wide open leaving your players cold. The issue now has it to where you have to make an easy bucket while having terrible animations. So did the game give the advantage to your opponent? I ended up coming back and winning most of these games but when I am screwed 100 percent of the game I am convinced it was a set up.

1 Like

Even though the gameplay can seem frustrating, TTO is a good place to make MT.

1 Like

Use three Of your best players all need diamond contracts , and reap 100% of the profits . Win games get packs on packs you’ll make MT in no time .

1 Like