Cards That Play Well For Everyone BUT You!

So I picked up the OOP Kevin Durant yesterday, shot around in freestyle for 20 min, played 5-8 games, and have never sold a card faster. I couldn’t green a shot to save my life with the card. He would score 11-15 points a game but from dunks and lucky whites lol

I know this card is LEGIT because I’ve been handed a 30 piece from the card before, but for whatever reason OOP Durant and I were not meant to be.

So leads me to the question: what cards play well for everyone else BUT you?

13 Likes

OOP Kirilenko and Glitched Tmac

Ass

1 Like

Tmac he is overrated

5 Likes

Shaq

4 Likes

i had an underwhelming time with leap year tmac

1 Like

Opal spicy p

3 Likes

Lamelo. I could see why he’s seen as a top tier card from playing with him and I admit his defense was legit. But he didn’t mesh with my playstyle on offense much at all, he felt slow with the ball compared to my other cards and I wasn’t a huge fan of his release.

6 Likes

Takeover Giannis, plays slow for me
Lary Bird, just bricks too much too often.

1 Like
  1. Durant OOP
  2. Dino Opal
  3. Kawhi Opal

Lamelo. He’s so ass when i use him. I know he’s great but not when I’m the one using him

also any base 11 and beasley base players i really dislike those jumpers

1 Like

Have you tried using him like he’s Giannis? :joy:

1 Like

Pd wade

+1 for Shaq, both the Showtime and Glitched versions (haven’t tried the GOAT version so can’t speak for that card)

Nowhere near the quality of the likes of Embiid/Boogie/Sikma/Bosh, let alone the top tier guys

odom odom odom odom odom odom odom

1 Like

You are NOT alone on Durant. I could probably green more with Shaq! Maybe an exaggeration. Maybe not.

2 Likes

That’s actually who replaced OOP KD. Kawhi is just TOO good for me haha

4 Likes

Haha. That made me laugh so hard!

i love kd but his release didnt click for me until months after i first got the prime card

Any version ever of B-Roy.

He’s like carrots for me - I’ll try once a year to make sure, but it’s always…bleh.

3 Likes