Card Collectors: What cards are you investing in?

So I’ve bought roughly maybe 10 boxes if not less this year of packs, and pulled like 5-6 at least hoops Zions or more I think, and 1 Emergent Prizm one as well. I’m likely investing in the rookies more as the years go by now.
Ja morant is also one I have been collecting too and alone I know I have over 10 that I’m keeping for a few years. I have at least 6-7 hoops, 2 regular and like 4-5 of the tribute ones, plus got class of 2020, the draft contenders one and a memorabilia from t

Its a gamble but I think the investment will pay off.

Prices are already crazy now so I’m buying one more box still and a few donruss packs before they do go up to like 400 lmao.

Anyways what are you collecting?

Personally I invest in baseball cards. I usually buy one box of Museum Collection a year since it’s so expensive, but yeah it’s a big gamble. I’ve blown a lot of money on them but imo it’s definitely worth it. I have 3 cards that are worth about 2000 altogether and several rookie Yelich autographs worth about 450 a piece. Always been a hobby of mine and the joy of it hasn’t died yet :grinning:

1 Like

My Luka Silver Prizm is worth about 1000 or more right now and they were like 250 or so a few months back I think?
Pulled out of a box myself lol.

The Ja and Zions will be worth a bit for sure

1 Like

It’s awesome when you pull them! I’ve honestly never bought a card by itself, normally just get lucky with boxes. When these players eventually retire and most likely get inducted into the HOF, the prices will really rise. It’s just the waiting part that will take the longest. My best pull I didn’t even pay for…I had a gift card lmao.

1 Like

Wrong thread lol

He’s talking about cards that have real. Value, not some BS cyber card that won’t be worth shit in 3 months.

Lol why u always on my Dick

When am I on your dick? I don’t even know who you are pal.

Lol uh huh :joy:

Don’t pretend you’re someone, bc you’re not.

Do something memorable and maybe I’ll remember who you are.

Lol whatever u say, hop off already tho

If I hopped on it, it certainly wasn’t big enough to notice.

2 Likes

Dw u been on it, I think it’s about time

I seriously don’t know who you are. There’s over 3 thousand members on this site and I don’t sit around worrying about people who joined 2 months ago.

3 Likes

@DRHM100 they filled up our thread lmao :joy:

1 Like

I apologize for the other guys behavior

1 Like

Guys been on my dick since I joined, lol I was confused myself like who’s this

That’s ok man. I’m enjoying this rn :+1:

2 Likes

The ego on this guy is out of control.

No one knows you buddy, some people are meant to be the lead actor in the play, and others are meant to be the tree in the background.

It’s okay to be the tree.

3 Likes