Canadians trying hard to makeup for celebrating Durants injury

Got to give it up to them for trying.

9 Likes

Where is the 100+ comments like there was on the thread about them cheering the injury? People don’t want to talk about the good that they are doing. These people probably weren’t even there but feel bad about what happened.

Kudos to these Raps fans though, it’s great what they are doing. Another reminder not to vilify the whole fan base for the actions of some.

10 Likes

Props to you guys for recognizing this , Toronto actually has in infactuation with KD with him even mentioning he used to love us as well , hope he still does https://imgur.com/a/1sjlHeO

2 Likes

Heard that today pretty cool, Canadians are so hungry for a big win that they got caught up in the moment, most probably regret cheering

3 Likes

I like this.

1 Like

Nicen I didn’t want to bash em I knew they were regretful. Hockey fans r just different tho

1 Like

Bruh. KD is one of the most hated NBA players, and him going down helps the Raptors any how you spin it. Cheering for his injury was HELLA stupid. But you act like these fans should be shot in the head for doing so. We all make mistakes, butta gotta learn from them and get better.

2 Likes

If Lebron went down with an injury and the whole TD Garden celebrated, I wouldnt hear the end of it. Its still disrespectful no matter how you wanna spin it. The KD snake BS is all a narrative that sheep feed into.

1 Like

@508G37 Shut up and stop being soft , damn Boston has changed :joy::joy: , you mad Kyrie gone ouch , and don’t worry the garden won’t have anything to celebrate for a long time

1 Like

Youre in the same situation when Toronto loses and Kawhi leaves

3 Likes

same situation :weary:lmfao , one side we have the Boston Celtics a trash team that lost in the first round now with no stars and no clear direction for the future , in contrast the other teams is more talented and deeper and 1 win away from the NBA championship :joy::joy:

Aren’t most Boston fans kinda happy Kyrie is going? I like Kyrie a lot but team chemistry is massive and I don’t think he’s gelling with that crew. Also Rozier isn’t a bad replacement to have at all

I feel there’s more chance of him leaving if Raps win

I think Kawhis gone regardless, seems like he wants to play close to home. Roziers trash, I want him gone with or without Kyrie

Hope he stays regardless but yeah gotta agree he could be gone either way :pensive:

2 Likes

The hate is really overated. Were all lucky we get witness how good this man is. Most of the hate comes from love. 95% of his haters would love to have kd on their team. I can appreciate kd and whatever he chooses to do in the future. People act like hes some kind of coward for joining a team that probably would have won 1 without him. Basically, kd is better than hes given credit for, not only at basketball, but his character. Lebron, kawhi, mj, curry, ect, would have never stepped on that floor period. If you can appreciate that heart, something is wrong with you. I appreciate the canadians showing love trying to right their wrongs. Hopefully, people learn to appreciate players like him, they are once in lifetime.

Fans mad all around the world , Boston fans can’t sleep tonight :joy:

KDs a beast and anyone who wouldnt want him is delusional. At the very worst he could probably still sit there and drain open buckets

1 Like

Im not mad at anything lol I just think its dumb for a top 10 player of all time to tear his ankle up to everyones applause

1 Like

If kawhi wins championships with several teams wouldnt that be the first time that someone led a 3 or more teams to a title? Hes capable and that would be nutts.