Can you earn any rewards players in TTO?

Just started playing TTO and was curious as to what I can possibly earn? so far all I’ve seen is bits of MT and bronze packs :neutral_face:

You can earn the “this day is history” packs which come with those rather lackluster reward players. Also, Iverson packs which have a 0.000000001% chance of pulling AI. League packs, which can get you silvers for $ and moments packs with a chance of getting diamond Klay.

That’s all? damn…so it’s not really worth playing then I’m assuming.

What reward players are you referring too?

I mean its also AI packs, Standard packs, and Day in History packs. I pulled Amy Giannis last week in one of the standard packs.

1 Like

Let me put it this way, I don’t really have the time to grind out Domination for tokens to get those nice PD rewards players I see every team I face. My question is, are there any alternatives to acquire tokens without doing domination? Donination is so slow/boring and repetitive that I’d rather play online

While they did seem to nerf rewards over the course of the game I do think TTO is still worth running, especially if you have 3 players with diamond contracts. I’ve made over 120k from it just in the past week with a little bit of luck on the diamond pack drops. Also I’ve got tons of tokens from it too.

1 Like

I’ve made at least 50 to 70 tokens from off and on play pulled moments packs and got any kawhi easy 30k I think I’ve made an easy 100k from diamond shoes and earned three diamond contracts

1 Like

Nice. I’m currently using PD Magic, Amy Dray and Amy Butler but I don’t have any diamond contracts. I’m budget balling this year and just trying to work the system rather than having to rip packs live I’ve done in the past

It’s worth it and it’s fun less stressful than mtu

1 Like

I just got Iggy from AI pack!

4 Likes

You need players that cost less for contract than you earn playing

You’ve earned all this from TTO??

Yeah

Damn I might as well keep playing this then! If you put it that way it’s worrh it in my opinion

Play it a couple hours one board I got had two diamond packs on and I got a diamond contract and shoe, boards can be dry but when they’re hot it’s good

2 Likes

Exactly what @BudgetBaller said you and make so much MT playing TTO and selling/discarding the shit you get. just last night playing like 10 games I got 21,000MT and I havent even sold any badges yet. Got some 50,000 foams from a diamond pack yesterday as well so I could be at close to 100,000 MT in just a day and I got a few tokens.

2 Likes

So you think this is the most efficient way to earn rewards tokens? Or am I stuck playing dom?

1 Like

It’s not the most efficient way to earn tokens offline TT & Dominations are. But there is plenty of MT to be made & honestly the reward market cards aren’t that great any more. I would just get cards from the AH if I was in your position.

2 Likes

Or use the MT you get from it and lock sets.

1 Like

I’d say dom is the best way for guaranteed tokens but it depends, you have beat about 5 teams to get the token reward at the end of the row which is like 3 for reg from, 5 for all time and 8 for fantasy. Games are 30 to 40 min if you don’t lose which is possible but you can earn that if you get one x10 drop which I’ve seen a bunch of it just depends on how your boards are

1 Like