Calling it.. Opal Paul George on Friday

We need a center or power forward in the worst way, but I think we see Opal Paul George this Friday. He’s always a fan favorite and they seem to be milking the biggest names they can at the moment. Maybe he gets released with a good PF or C, but I think this Friday is when we get Paul George.

Now… if you have Durant, is Paul George necessary?

3 Likes

At the 2 yes

5 Likes

KG or riot

13 Likes

I bet we get KG this week…
Am waiting for opal AI tho

4 Likes

I want KG too. Just think it’s gonna be PG

1 Like

Any PF or Center that Can Shoot

7 Likes

If you have Durant I don’t think PG13 is necessary.

You could surround him (Opal KD) with nothing but Diamonds and Amy’s and still feel good.

With that said I think a big man is coming.

1 Like

I hope you guys are right.

Kareem with 90 3 ball LEGGO!

2 Likes

Still waiting on Pistol Pete

4 Likes

Paul George would be cool and all but hopefully it’s a Spotlight and a promo. Them adding new players in a promo doesn’t add significant gameplay to the mode to me. I at least like with spotlights that you have a bunch of different games to play between MTU and TTO.

2 Likes

Opal Patrick Ewing or Opal Wes Unseld.

Seems very 2k. I know it feels like Opal Kareem is in the air but I think we get a more low key Opal Center in packs first.

1 Like

Opal Ewing with that player model, a 90 3pt, and that Fade would blow the meta up.

5 Likes

Yikes… You might be right about Ewing…

That said, if they want to move packs, it’ll be KG.

1 Like

I hate spotlights. I hate tying that much MT to them. Only spotlight card I even use anymore is Roy and he’s close to losing his spot depending on who is released. So much time grinding spotlights. With opals in packs, doesn’t seem worth it. And I HATE playing against the computer. I almost fall asleep every time.

1 Like

They’ve released Opal Jordan and Durant. I don’t think they’re going backwards. Full speed ahead. Even this Curry is Goated.

Ewing with HoF QD though… :eyes:

2 Likes

I don’t think we get PG this soon. I think they’ll hold off on current players to some extent, especially ones that might win the title. I think we get a big man. I could see PD George as part of a set, though.

Are we thinking this is gonna be prime packs, spotlight or just a theme set?

My guess is;
Galaxy Opal Oscar or Kareem if Prime
Galaxy Opal EVO KG if Spotlight (Edit: I’m stupid forgot this existed early)
Galaxy Opal Pistol Pete if it’s a theme set (March Madness?)

1 Like

I’m guessing promo.