Call me crazy, but GO Antawn > Petit....discuss

Looking at stats & being very close to 750 tokens has me obsessing w making the right choice. I think Antawn Jamison is a better GO Petit. My other 2 choices are Embiid & Jimmy Butler. Embiid to me, seems to be a better shooting Kareem & Jimmy Butler could be similar to Pierce/Bird without limitless. I’m torn fam. Help.

Tips for Antawn? What’s his go-to. Just copped

This is a fat disagree for me… Antawn is so damn slow its annoying.

Cheese limitless 3s

1 Like

shoot shoot shoot some more lol

1 Like

Hahahah what POS for u

Antawn was my guy on the dubs. Had an orthodox knack for glitchy finishing layups/shots

2 Likes

I didnt like the PD. The Opal feels slow? Like with the ball or in general? Was gonna grab him because hes so cheap.

1 Like

I have embiid, absolutely love him, if I didn’t lock in Shaq he would easily be my starting center… hell sometimes I play my bench unit longer because of the things that card can do

Only grabbed him to duo w gil. He made a stuuuuuuuupid moving 3 limitless in ttO so I trust him too of the key

1 Like

i had over 500 gms with his pd now im at 250 with the go hes a damm beast love that card and one of my fav drinks too

3 Likes

With the ball and pretty slow without it aswell. But its mainly with the ball he feels slow. No point in giving him the ability to speed boost if u cant even move around enough with him. And also if u miss time his jumper even a little from deep u will miss.

1 Like

Fave drink? Hahah dunks? Yeah he had a few extra nice d Anis he gets UP

1 Like

Shoot whole court.

2 Likes

Y’all got some good tips -_-

i have pettit & don’t use him anymore

my pfs are duncan/malone

iono, he’s just a cheesy base 11 limitless guy…
i don’t get any joy in using him

i have opal vince & he’s awesome, butler is probably great too … lots of good players on here swear by him — i think @Ronsivalle @LuckyKid @DEG love butler right?

4 Likes

Only real G’S use Duncan. Mine is dressed and ready

2 Likes

i played so many games with him drinking jameison its a blast lmao

1 Like

Haha yes bro. We love him. Fun Clamp God Beastly :smile:

3 Likes

Lmao gross 12 year maybe