Buyout SZN begins

Buyout SZN begins
3 Likes

:tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

now just one more year with Batum and we’re free at last.

12 Likes

I thought he was expiring contract this year he have another year left?

Dion and Tristan you’re up.

2 Likes

1 year player option :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Is Dion gonna get bought out? I honestly haven’t really given him a thought as a possible Laker signing. I’d take him over JR.

Wouldn’t want Dion near my team

Word on the street is that he will be…

Ill take him as well.

1 Like

Lebron dancing late in blowout victories…oh, I wish those 1950s goons were still in the game

1 Like

I know he’s got attitude but I don’t think he would bring that shit to us.

Yeah that shit is dead. Howard has been one of the best teamates in the NBA as a Laker.

Dion can still play Miami sees what they have in rookies Nunn and Herro so it is what it is.

1 Like

He’d be like the Dwight singing, low cost and if he trys anything cut instantly.

I’m not a fan of bringing him in but I’m not against it either. Low risk, decent reward so it’s worth a try.

I’d like Marvin though, his floor spacing would be very nice

2 Likes

To do what lol. Bron would’ve looked like the hulk to them back in those days :rofl:

1 Like

How sad is it that when I saw that I immediately wanted Elton Brand to get on the phone? To get fucking Marvin Williams. My God.

1 Like

An underrated player this buyout season is Reggie Jackson. He’s healthy and legit can still take games over.

He’s such a weird player. Sometimes he will be the best player on the floor against any teams. Has long ass arms. Just never put it together for us.

But as a buyout, he’s better than a lot of point guards mentioned.

2 Likes

He just wasn’t meant to be a starter. Reggie will be an amazing backup PG again and that’s what he should’ve been his whole career. Man got paid because of how well he played in relief of RWB and alongside him at times.

2 Likes

Yeah, they’d probably break their arm giving him an elbow in the jaw

Hmm…let me go with a Tommy Heinsohn submarine into a Bill Russell hipcheck

2 Likes

yooo pat riley said we interested in buyout players, marvin take your talents to south beach

2 Likes