Budget beast

Who are you guys favorite budget beasts in NBA 2K22? Like ones you cannot absolutely play without? My favorite are posted below.

Eddie Jones
Vinnie Del Negro
Jonathan Isaac
Matisse Thybulle
Jay Williams (Sapphire)
Marcus Smart (Ruby)
Wang Zhi Zhi (Ruby)
Lo so (Zero Gravity)
Kawhi (Diamond)
Lance (Diamond)

2 Likes

My budget MVP ist ruby Smart. But ruby Sabonis also kicks ass.

1 Like

The best were the zero gravity rewards. Easy to get and they were/are amazing.

2 Likes

Question should be “Who’s your favorite budget beast besides Ruby Sabonis”, coz with him in the mix, it ain’t a fair contest.

1 Like

I have a ruby devin vassell with 6 hof badges that I enjoy. I also always love Boris diaw and have a pink diamond with 24 hof badges and he hits 38 if I duo him with Jason Richardson. Have 15 hof sabonis as well

I like my Ruby Sabonis and Ruby Duckworth so much, I bought an 80-Hof Opal Batum for the all-Blazers squad. Whoever made that card, really had nothing to do with their badges.

1 Like

I think a lot of this depends on your definition of Budget. There are many many free reward cards that have been really amazing this year (e.g., Zero Gravity, EG Webber, EG Jokic, GO Yao) as well as Token rewards (e.g., Oscar, Mutumbo, DrJ).
In terms of AH cards at this time, favorite is still Ruby Sabonis (mine now has 20 HOF badges), but Diamond Kawhi and DM Kirilenko are both less than 10k and are really fun to play with.
Others that I still use often, esp if I can in Limited, to this day includes Amylest Bonga and Mobley and Ruby Donte. Also love for the Diamonds Deni (esp with Duo Ruby Rui) and Draymond Green.
Just used PD Dentist yesterday and remembered why he is so great. He also is pretty cheap now.

1 Like

For me the biggest surprise is Jay Williams. I love his release and dribbling. Badged him with mostly shooting HOF badges. Use him for grinding offline, limited etc.

1 Like