Buddy Hield PD 97

http://mtdb.com/20/players/buddy-hield-5

1 Like

28 hof badges

Can dunk, almost every HOF shooting badge and has HOF clamps

2 Likes

41 strength and 48 interior defense?

1 Like

I like how they keep moving players to bigger positions even if they’ve never played that position before

1 Like

Yeah, a liability.
Also, when you got less than like 65-70 rebounding, you literally can’t get any boards.
Liability on defense.

3 Likes

This is the exact card I need to complete my starting 5. Been looking for a Donovan Mitchell type with HOF clamps. He’s got it plus all the shooting badges. Perfect next to glitched Bron.

1 Like

Off the bench type of guy for me

Bro they gave hof clamps to a guy that won a 3 point contest lmaoooo yea this is getting scary bro future cards are gonna just be weird everyone got qfs and clamps you not gon be able to move

8 Likes

yeah they going full on fantasy at this point

yeah this will be fun for a little but i’m not sure what comes next

1 Like

Yeah this is just getting crazy. lol. All that’s going to matter are animations and height because everybody is going to have the same stats and badges.

2 Likes

i’m probably gonna wait for MT to get cheaper again or alteast card prices to go down, then start building some alltime/theme teams or just teams to have fun with. pd lebron and wade probably the only cards i’m gonna keep in my lineup

Exactly man smh

1 Like

at this rate the ASG winner will have 60 HOFS

1 Like

These cards are just stupid tonight. There aren’t 10 guys all time who should have all these shooting badges on HOF.

1 Like

Just a slap in the face again to reward cards bro I will never grind rewards again

6 Likes

Lmao hof clamps for a fucking 3 pt contest

1 Like

These cards make locking in for Joker, Bill Russell, Lavine, Ray Allen and Eaton look stupid and make collectors level a joke

4 Likes