Brick Wall

Back with another stupid noon question but you guys are an ocean of knowledge.

Brick Wall Badge - I know it sets effective screens and drains energy, but… If say, a guard has the badge and runs into a screen. Does he drain the energy of the screener?

Description: Sets extremely effective screens and drains energy from opponents on pick collisions.

Opponents on pick collisions led me to this question. It’s probably a simple “Nope” but the knowledge must be spread! Appreciated. :v:

I always tho bruiser drains stamina from your opponent with every animation trigger from contact

3 Likes

Yeah I think that bruiser does all that

1 Like

Bruiser is on all contact. Brick Wall is screen contact. Drains opponents energy on all pick collisions. That’s the description given.

2 Likes

Someone out there knows… Or maybe not.

Maybe I’ll put in a ticket and just ask 2K. It probably doesn’t work that way but the wording is really vague. It’s worth a quick email I guess.

I put this badge on every player I have on the court with bruiser, even all my pg have it due to the fact that most the series I run the pg will set a screen, extremely effective I’ve seen jimmer set a screen on a Shaq and Shaq struggle to get through it

1 Like

Iirc, brick wall doesn’t drain stamina, just makes the screens more effective.

I wrote the description on the card in my original post.

Description: Sets extremely effective screens and drains energy from opponents on pick collisions.

Half of the descriptions are wrong and outdated.

You can easily test it out, though.

1 Like

That’s true. I’ll give it a test and see what happens. I’m thinking it only helps the screener but you never know.

You drain energy when you are the screener, not when you hit a screen

1 Like

Right on. The way they worded it, anyone with Brick Wall drains opponents energy on screen collisions. That’s what I figured but wanted to make sure. Thanks, Fra.

1 Like