Borderlands 3 2KGamer PS4 and Xbox Group

Borderlands 3 2KGamer PS4 and Xbox Group

If you’re getting BL3 on Friday and need/want to play with some friends from here just drop a line, what system, which character you plan to use, and share your PSN/GT here, or with others through PMs.

I’m on PS4 and plan on using either Moze, or FL4K for my first play through. If you’re interested in linking up and don’t have my PSN just PM me.

1 Like

No cross-play right?

I’ve got the Xbox version pre-ordered but I haven’t done my homework on the game yet.

I will be one of the characters.

1 Like

I got a squad already but have no issue joining anyone that wants to play on Xbox, I’ll be playing Moze. Many of you already know my gamertag so just shoot me an invite if you want an extra person and those who don’t know my GT just dm me if you wanna play

1 Like

No cross play that I’m aware of.

ima have to get it late. playing flak solo zane co op

1 Like

“To be clear, there will not be any cross play functionality in Borderlands 3 at launch as we work closely with our partners to create a positive cross play experience as soon as practicable. We are committed to cross play on as many platforms as possible.”

Crossplay soon!
So nice to see games work across similar hardware. As much hate as fortnite gets i think they bullied their way to make this possible.

2 Likes

Nice I had figured cross-play plans might be in the works.

Are any of the new characters better for solo than the others?

1 Like

Fl4K and Zane are probably the best characters for solos. Zane is probably the best for coop as well.

I’m back! Add me on XBL, I’m definitely picking up BL3 :grin:

GT: Strunk F1ugget

1 Like

Bump for the late nighters and our brothers/sisters across the pond.

Anyone Hop on Borderlands yet. Just started campaign with Zane.

1 Like

Same, I’m now lvl 10

2 Likes

how are yall liking the game so far? gonna wait and see if end game is grind worthy or not before I buy

I’m only level 3, but the game maintained pretty much everything BL2 did well and added in a few new features. Seems really smooth. Clap trap is still funny lol. I’m way too early on to give a review, but I like the characters Skills a lot better on the new Borderlands than previous.

2 Likes

I’m lvl 27, loving it so far. Fl4k for now, will do every character though

2 Likes

I’m lvl 12 and the game has been fun to grind so far. Wish that I had more time to play it.

2 Likes

Lvl 22 on my Moze and lvl 13 on my fl4k the game is pretty great as well as the vault hunters in this game are all amazing there’s really not one clearly better choice over the others

1 Like

Got dayum!! You’re grinding BL3 like @Carlo221 is grinding 2K. :joy::joy::muscle:t2:

1 Like

Man How did you get that high up soo quickly? You should be streaming that. FL4K must be op.

You & @OzzyMamba

2 Likes

Game time bro, I’ve put like 20hrs into it already lol basically no lifed it over the weekend. One of the guys I run with is lvl 38.

I’m lvl 30 now.

2 Likes