Biggest Myteam Flex

Now that we’re entering endgame, what has been your biggest myteam flex/ the biggest flex you’ve seen?

Mine would definitely be running into some dude with Phil Jackson a few weeks ago in Unlimited.

Dentist and Ferry from the vault

7 Likes

I beat someone with Phil and loaded team . That is my flex :muscle:. Since I am NMS

3 Likes

Anti-matter JR. Sucked the joy out of me.

5 Likes

I feel like if people weren’t getting Ty Lue so early, 2k would’ve updated JR and made him way better than he actually is.

1 Like

14 Likes

You’re set for the rest of the year lol

3 Likes

He a demon also has HOF blinders :joy:

1 Like

I would probably say that it’s the fact that i started playing MyTeam around the end of the GO Kawhi season (previously only run Park, Pro-Am and REC) and as a NMS player i am here:

6 Likes

Someone on here posted a pic of some guy who had grinches on his entire limited lineup (rubies)

Pretty impressive MT balance for NMS indeed. But I strongly assume you spend a lots of time in AH. I simply cant do that no more at least not as much as previous 2Ks.

2 Likes

Yeah, i do spend a lot of time in the AH. Tho once i hit 1 million, it became much easier to increase my bank. Coz the more money you got, the more money you can make.

4 Likes

Kareem has HOF Range
Bol has HOF Clamps & Heart Crusher
Grinches on everyone who can get 'em
Phil Jackson
And I’ve got 1,000 Tokens in the bank for the next DM Token Reward player

Really want Ferry and have spent hours trying to get him, but have not had any luck.

Spent an embarrassing amount of money this year on MyTeam (over $1k)

6 Likes

Nothing embarrassing really. And i say that as a NMS player. You either spend a ridiculous amount of money or ridiculous amount of time. Both equally wrong, lol.

1 Like

how come you have 200k VCs if you are NMS - just curious, not trying to imply you are not NMS

I have 10 MyCareer players and (now) i use them pretty much just to grind VC, either through MyNation games or simple career games.

ok thanks!

1 Like

Simmons at the 4

1 Like
2 Likes

This. Money spent players get bashed for having “credit card squads” and nms guys get called scrubs. You can’t win lol

2 Likes