Big C Richy just dissed 2kGamer on stream

Big C Richy just dissed 2kGamer on stream

Makes me hate this guy even more
Said this was a “toxic” community

Wow. His twitter is toxic and hes influencing ppl. Whenever i write my opinon on twitter i get blasted. This community is pretty tamed

5 Likes

Hey guys guess we’re toxic af :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

This is the least toxic place for 2k ever

28 Likes

i think he confuses this community for the 2k subreddit or something but who knows

this place is not toxic at all compared to 2k twitter or the 2k reddit

1 Like

Someone donated “come join the 2kgamer forum” and he then said it was toxic and he didnt like the people on here, pretty sure he knew what he was talking about

@Petravork he will always remember lol

16 Likes

Big c richy is probably the worst YouTuber out there. Who cares lol

5 Likes

Yet him and @ItsShake4ndbake streamed the tourney together and shake talks to the community on here and has nothing but good things I’m sure to say…

3 Likes

Honestly, if he ever joined up here I will send him a DM with a remix to my ignition and take my life ban like a G.

16 Likes

He said people here talk shit about him so is not gonna join. I really don’t recall people dissing him here but I guess it’s happened.

1 Like

You know what’s toxic?

The contents of these eggs I have kept out in my hot garage for about 29 days. We know what to do.

2 Likes

Big C Richy is a giant douche so who cares

3 Likes

Richy pissed on someone too? I’m lost

1 Like

He’s just salty because @Petravork called him out on his BS.

6 Likes

I was the one who asked him to join, I know I’m the minority but I like his videos, I don’t think he acts his age, but he puts out good content consistently

Ppl care so much what other think lol

@ItsShake4ndbake props to you man you had some comments against you here and you still came

It’s not that deep ppl gon talk shit regardless

22 Likes

I want Troydan to come here. Dude is probably actually INSANE.

3 Likes

I’m sorry these 2K YT people are pathetic.

They compete with each other to see who can shill a worst-in-industry game the hardest. Most of them think there is a chance they can be the next Ronnie.

The minute a promo drops they will open free/and or boosted packs claiming how lit they are and how every card that comes out of a promo is the craziest card ever. (Lining 2K pockets while 12 year olds abuse Mom’s credit card)

They never call out any game play issues (like broken AH all summer) out of fear that they will be cut from the devs.

Funny thing is the devs don’t care about any of them. They are useful idiots.

5 Likes

Is this the guy who cried about sharing accounts with other streamers?

2 Likes