Biden chooses Kamala Harris as VP running mate

I realize this thread will go off the rails fast, but it’s a pretty significant decision. How does this affect the upcoming election?

1 Like

VPs historically add 1-3 percent of the vote tally.

Frankly if Biden’s VP pick was the difference between trump or him, you weren’t serious about voting Biden anyway.

At this point, as much as this country as been sold out and shit on for the last 3 years, you have your mind made up already.

Great pick tho. And she can get it.

11 Likes

Very true, but hopefully it gets more people voting at least. 57% voter turnout is pretty abysmal. WI, PA, and MI need to get people to the polls this time around

1 Like

Solid pick. Hard to call a former prosecutor a radical leftist who wants to #DefundThePolice.

This might play well with independents.

That said, I agree with VORK. If the VP pick was the deal breaker/maker for you, then you weren’t serious anyways.

3 Likes

I half expected Biden to forget he was running for president and announce Joe Biden as his running mate

16 Likes

If you ever leave this site things just won’t be the same

4 Likes
10 Likes

Lmao this is kinda funny cuz I remember harris went after Biden hard in the debates. So weird how politics work sometimes

8 Likes

Yeah, same thought I had. She basically accused him of supporting racism. I guess he got over it!

4 Likes

People will say and/or do anything to get elected. Some more than others, but it happens 100% of the time when the stakes get that high

Massive W

2 Likes

Good pick. A unified Democratic Party has a much better chance of winning an election than all the squabbling and entitlement we saw four years ago that helped give Trump an edge.

3 Likes

Meh

Biden still hasn’t earned my vote

Might sit this one out

3 Likes

17 Likes

The democrats want to win so bad they put 2 ppl together who don’t like each other just to get the black vote.

12 Likes

I think it’s a horrible pick but hey you never know

6 Likes

No offense, but I wanted Bernie as VP. Of course they wouldn’t let that happen. Hopefully she does good.

Idk, I hear that the left can’t stand Harris so this might backfire (since she didn’t support Medicare For All I believe and she’s supported by Superpacs).

1 Like

As much as I want my vote to matter, being a far leftist in Texas is useless if it’s not a local or state election. Not liking Joe just makes it easier I guess. Bernie was my GUY

4 Likes

That exact portion of the voter base is the loudest on Facebook and Twitter and the quietest at the polls.

I’ll listen to progressives once they stop crying on the internet and start voting.

5 Likes

Crazy idea, is it because they feel like their vote won’t matter so they scream out to their lungs to have their voices heard?

Same thing with the Far Right?

1 Like