Beware, dont join ppls parties after you smack them!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a warning thread and a slight flex thread never join someone’s party after you beat them this is how ppl get your up ip and they can boot you offline happened a lot in cod days and it still works. It’s not 100% this dude was but it’s possible as he never denied it. Also lmao he tried to big man cheese me like i ain’t built like that :rofl: wrong person play boiii

5 Likes

what you mean boot the console? like reset? or just fuk up your connection/

boot you offline while your in a game, idk if it works on ps4 but xbox for sure. Once you join your ips are shared. Sorta like ddos attack mainly why youtubers dont join peoples partys unless these ppl are known

People used to do that in Madden all the time lol I didn’t know it was still a thing

1 Like

I didn’t even know this could happen. Park and Rec players do this all the time

Worthy at PG… interesting

Very

what shoe?

White pink adidas :rofl: