Best ways to make money as a teen?

What are the best ways to make money as a teenager? Recently broke my phone and I need to save up for a new one, also I think I should start working/making money in my free time. Suggestions?

It might sound obvious but a job.

1 Like

Grind 2k accounts

2 Likes

12-0s

1 Like

As a teen I’ve made money doing online surveys , doing referrals on an online app. Right now going to be completely honest, you could make an average living off of selling MT

2 Likes
8 Likes

Takes time but being a content creator is a good way. You can sneak in a bit of affiliate marketing on there but it takes time and insane amount of grinding.

But while you’re in 2K already, selling MT, grinding accounts, etc can be a way. But there’s risk to it as every decision has.

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s summer and you are out of school. Get a job at your local McDonald’s or Taco Bell and get that $$

2 Likes

trying to be a content creator might work, but would be a big grind. try sniping and selling mt. thats what @Jimmy’s been doing. you can even watch tv while u do it. otherwise u could also grind accounts like others said.

or do wad logiclooks did and snipe and make videos about it. hes like 16 or smth

1 Like

He asked for the best way to make money as a teen. If he goes the yt route some suggested, he’s not getting that new phone for a long time.

1 Like

A job would be the most surefire way to earn money. Lots of different places hire teens if you are dependable and hard working. I worked all 4 years in high school. It’s doable while still maintaining your studies.

1 Like

$400 in 5 days of of sniping 7 hours a day. 100% worth it

5 Likes

wait online surveys work

3 Likes

I thought they were scams too

2 Likes

Yeah they work , got a find a reputable site that actually pays out . Used to be put in focus groups(I lied about age and income/etc most of the time Since I was underage and not working), and those paid pretty well

1 Like

hr what would you say the rate is

1 Like

Hourly? Surveys it’s pretty bad , but focus groups sometimes you’d just have to give an hour every day for a week and you’d get a $200-500 payout depending on what they ask for . There was a depression focus group I was apart of, and it paid $100 for a couple hours of work . I think out of the hundreds of surveys I took, I only was in 4-5 focus groups. They’re hard to come by (this was years ago, maybe 8-10 years)

3 Likes

Lowkey it takes a long ass time to get to a point where your making enough money to make it feel like it’s worth it. Your Gunna deal with trolls and shit eventually as you grow and that shit weighs on you. But if you got thick skin and dedicated to the grind its a good investment but u gotta commit

2 Likes

Get a job at a grocery store, retail store, or fast food restaurant. They need people right now pretty badly. It’ll be a steady income and you’ll be surprised how much you make. When you have few/no expenses, the money adds up quickly even if it is minimum wage

1 Like