Best playbook for 3pt plays besides Warriors?

I tried the Rockets and a couple others but I’m still looking. Warriors is too expensive. And a lot of them have very little plays. Rockets had 0 plays for Kareem and like 2 3pt plays.

magic

Pelicans. Quick 3 Up Fist, Quick 43 Flare, Punch 34 Fist, Fist 35 Flow etc.

Of you’re looking cheap, Nets or Wizards but Wizards is the same as Rockets.

2 Likes

any playbook that has Punch Loop 25. You can run something for almost every player on the court with that one play.

I like the Nets. I’m a big fan of Quick 3 Rip Floppy

1 Like

Yep I forgot Punch Loop 25 and Punch Loop 43. Both are nasty if not spammed (and sometimes against weaker players can be spammed for all 4 quarters)

if you like punch loop 25, you should have a look at the iverson series. 2K Kingslayers made a good video on it

3 Likes

Quick 1 Flex, Celtics book but not all 3p play owner cards can use it. I saw with JR, KD. Fast, effective cuz it has 2 passing options one in the corner, one from arc for SG and SF.

2 Likes

What’s the Iverson series? A freelance?

even if it’s spammed, there’s enough different choices to make it pretty unstoppable.

Last night I had 4 alley-oops in a row in the first quarter, then used it to shoot open 3s. Guy rage quit

It’s not exactly a freelance. It’s a new feature of 2k19.

Basically, all play start the same with some variation to confuse your opponent.
In the iverson series, all the plays start with a loop, and then different branches will be triggered.

2 Likes

I’ll check it out. Thanks

1 Like

Wizards always was the same as Magic
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uldIS46qo4blcqxNN4XGR55pbDEvBJIy/view

Not anymore. Rockets playbook was updated in 2K and a glitch spread over to MyTeam

Which playbook has these?

Cavs, Celts, Mavs, Pacers, and Pels have both