Best Opal under 1mil?

Haven’t played in months want to cop somebody to have fun with who should I grab?

1 Like

Wiseman.

2 Likes

Lamelo Ball

Wiseman probably

1 Like

+1 for Wiseman. He’s a beast, a better version of Chris Bosh’s release and according to some he has park sigs all on a 7’1" frame. The only big better is Kareem and he’s hidden behind locking in 2+ million MT.

1 Like

the range for 1m might make it tricky to decide tho. cards like lamelo, kd, glitched tmac we’re above 1m at some pt. now slightly below. the next tier is actually 400-500k, of which it’s pretty much wiseman from what I see (haven’t bought him yet)

2 Likes

lamelo and kd if they in. wiseman if they arent

Glitch tmac if you tryna have fun. Evo with foams.

2 Likes

Kevin Durant

There are a ton of options for under a mil, Glitched tmac, KD, Wiseman, Lamelo, both Lebrons, Kawhi, really any of those are insane. I’d say T-Mac and Lebron if you want to have fun, but for effectiveness I’d go with Wiseman, Lamelo, or Kawhi.

1 Like

KD is the best offensive weapon in the game. But Wiseman is amazing for his value (as others have said, he’s a Chris Bosh on roids with extra height). Tmac is also an unstoppable force.

KD. It’s stupid what he can do at the 1.

Yeah either Wiseman or PG KD.

The man who is Wise. The one who hasn’t played on an NBA Team. He will be making a Wise decision to go to the Warriors. Yes, James Wiseman.

Wiseman.

KD - Ngl I’ve owned him twice and sold him back twice. I just can’t get his release down this year. Infuriates me because I know how good his potential is with a better release.

Interesting… it’s a release some people got to break in to definitely but if you play tto like alot of it it’s a great place to practice it …hes a sniper for me with no meter

Bro for 1 mil you can seriously put together a solid team with several opals. I would go with Campus Legends Magic, Siakam, Embiid and AK47 and Jimmy butler or Iggy for 1 mil.

1 Like