Best method to get Darius Miles to Amethyst?

I’m really struggling with getting those 50 3 pointers to evolve him to an Amy. I was curious as to what methods other people have done to reach the 50 3 pointers goal.

1 Like

Rookie dom. anyone can hit 3s. let em fly, guarantee you hit 20+ I like grinding against Mephis

4 Likes

im like 100 pts away. what helped me was TTOffline and Scott Skiles with his HOF dimer. drive and kick with Skiles or pick and fades.

2 Likes

If you got to the corner and call a screen, the defender backs out and gives you a short window. I couldn’t hit on ttoffline. I feel like difficulty is ridiculous on it. Dom worked well. Until they start double teaming you.

2 Likes

Rookie Dom. Can hit 15+ threes in a game

1 Like

Is there a coach that boosts his 3 ball this year? D’antoni?

u can tell by his system proficiencies

Play Domination games in Rookie mode

ttoffline and call screen when you are on the corner like nocojake said, it work fine

1 Like

Stole that idea from you in another thread I think.

probably :slight_smile: my son found this tip and i evolved almost all my players like that

1 Like

Soz I should’ve worded that better. Does anyone know off the top of their heads? I’m not near the game rn

Stotts gives him +4

2 Likes

Cheers man!

1 Like

Not worth the grind IMO since you can’t sell him for MT and he’s not even that good as an Amethyst.

Play the weekly challenges. There’s 12 of them and you’ll get 12 tokens once completed six for each week. It’s on pro I’m averaging 3-4 3’s a game with him. I’ve played 5 triple threat offline games and hit 1-2 game, so if you say a tto game takes 1/4 the time a 4 mins quarter game does tt offline easily the way to go.

2 Likes

I’m using both to evolve him!

It is worth the grind cause that’s how you get J Rich

Can confirm: Darius+Skiles+Stotts+rookie = 3

1 Like

Miles is not part of the J Rich requirements. Just the evo players from dom and Miles is from ttoffline.