Best/favorite "adult" beverages?

Not sure if this is allowed or not but thought I’d ask this. Please don’t ban me for this lol.
Don’t hate me but for some reason I like Captain Morgan spiced rum with coke lol.
What kind of drinks do you guys like?
For mature audiences only.

2 Likes

rOoT bEeR

2 Likes

Whiskey and ginger ale

1 Like

Jack and coke

2 Likes

water

1 Like

Stouts, Hazys, West Coast IPAs a good sessionable Lager I don’t discriminate lol

2 Likes

i ReAlLy LiKe a JiM BeAm AnD cOkE oCcAsIoNaLlY

In all seriousness, for those 18+ (or 21+ for you US folks), really recommend trying pale ales, stouts, IPAs. If you like to taste the flavours of a beer, you can’t get too much better

1 Like

Literally the GOAT mix for sure imo

1 Like

My kind of drink when it comes to anything else not named “beer” either it be classic or with some flavors

1 Like

G&Ts in the winter, Palomas in the summer :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Gin & tonic obviously, that’s the only thing everybody drinks here for the last 5-7 years already.

1 Like

Suntory Whisky Toki is my favorite, also like Dad’s Hat Whiskey. Just in a glass with a little ice.

1 Like

White Claw!

No, seriously.

Kind of.

1 Like

Yeah I’m a craft beer snob. Love a stout, porter, pale, dipa, neipa, hazy, sour… Basically anything except lager

1 Like

It’s funny in Australia…

Because of how common lager is in your average pub, you’re almost forced to like it - if you’re a sports fan, that is. I have a couple of sports-loving uncles, admittedly like myself, who love to have a casual beer ‘watching the game’. Because of that, I’ve definitely become accustomed to the average lager

That said, me and my dad (different side of the family to my uncles, FWIW lmao) are more into trying the flavours of various beers. In other words, I’m experienced the best of both worlds lol

1 Like

Most pubs have something decent in tap these days, even if its one of the big brands version of a craft beer.

Having said that, my folks live in the country in a tiny little village and their local pub has two taps: both VB :neutral_face:

1 Like

When starting the nite

END OF THE NITE WE ON TEQUILA

Appleton estate Jamaican rum splash of Malibu pineapple juice and some extra spicy ginger beer

Bacardi Mojito, Spritz Aperol and a good champagne if i want to get buzzed

1 Like

Can’t beat a good pint of Guinness if you’re having a chilled night at the pub.

If you’re on the sesh, then it’s gotta be Spiced Rum and Coke :tumbler_glass::ok_hand::eyes: particularly Kraken Rum. That shit is GOATed​:goat:

1 Like