Best Defensive Lineup Possible?

We’ve all seen these charts before. 15 bucks, build a lineup. The catch, you don’t play offense. The goal is to give up the least amount of points. One of each position.

I Got

Ben Simmons
Kobe
PG
Draymond
Hakeem

2 Bens $5, deal ends tonight!

2 Likes

Simmons
MJ
Bron
Draymond
Wallace

Switch everything hell

1 Like

GP, Kobe, Pippen, Rodman and Ben W.

1 Like

C: Wallace 1$
PF: Rodman 1$
SF: Leonard 4$
SG: Bryant 4$
PG: Payton 5$

It’s GG

1 Like

Payton as much as I love him is not better defender than Ben Simmons, let’s be real about it.

1 Like

Tony Allen should be $3. Kobe is not a better defender than TA.

2 Likes

Rodman is the best 4.

Idk, man. Prime Kobe was insane on D. I think his offense just overshadowed that end.

I’m picking Draymond. Similar size but Dray has better versatility, higher IQ, and I think his intangibles like play recognition and callouts give him the edge over Rodman.

Payton is the only PG to ever win DPOY. I’d say he is pretty good.

EDIT: And he was 6’4.

1 Like

True, I made GP the $5 option for that reason and I think he’s technically the best, but it’s really hard to replicate being 6’11. I should have made Ben the top option.

MJ,Kobe,Klaw,BigBen,DRob.

Wallace, giannis, draymond, pippen, kawhi.

Simmons
Tony Allen
Kawhi
Giannis
Ben Wallace

And got a dollar to spare :joy:

Simmons
Moncrief
Pippen
Rodman
Wallace

Although I’d play Kawhi SG over Sidney

A guy who is tied for most DPOY awards of all time and was an all NBA caliber player for the better half of a decade despite averaging like 8 pgg is $1?

Makes sense… oh yeah, an NBA champion as well.

Pg: J Kidd $3
Sg: Tony Allen $2
Sf: Rodman (preferably pistons Rodman) $1
Pf: Bill Russell 4$
C: Hakeem Olajuwon $5

How is Bill only $4, Hakeem should stay at $5, and they should’ve made Bill $6.

Listen I love Ben Wallace. Had the jersey and the hair to match, but those aren’t average Joes ahead of him lol.

I took a lot into account making it. I went with Hakeem at the top because his supporting cast was much weaker defensively and he was taller.

1 Like