Sapphire Jon Issac
Diamond Sam Jones

2 Likes

Amy: E Jones, D Murray, A Caruso, J Smith, Ingram, VC
Ruby: Ha, OJ Mayo, J Clarkson, J Hayes, G Green, S Bey

1 Like

This is a good year for budget cards. Agree with above but would add -
A Mobley and Carter
R Matisse (emphasize that Hayes should be the signed version)
S Sim Bhuller and Cade (latter if you get duo R Bey)

1 Like

I would agree with the guys before me but if you’re looking for a knock down sharpshooter now that his price has dropped to below 5k MT I gotta give a shoutout to Amy Glen Rice who I still run at the end of my bench eventhough everyone else on my team are pink diamonds now …his release is quick and easy to learn and replicate that he’s a great plug and play cone for anyone looking for a sure hand , he’s not as athletic as some of the guys mentioned previously but to me he’s a better pure shooter than all of them

2 Likes

I enjoy sapphire duncan Robinson which is the first sapphire ive ever attached a shoe on and with crowder duo has 99 3 pointer and speed

2 Likes

In the beginning of the year I found a Duncan Robinson with hof sniper and HOF QFS for 2-3K MT, I ended up selling shortly after that for about 20k MT but I def regret doing it now, I sucked so bad at the time I couldn’t even shoot with him lol

3 Likes

I second your Glen Rice pick. He is knockdown AF.

My first game of TTO I faced Duncan Robinson and he torched me.

I gotta warn that my GT is GlenRiceLIVE, so take that for what you will lol

1 Like

Ammy Evan Mobley is a beast with a nice jumper. It can be hard to find a good budget center not named Wang, and I prefer Mobley to the Wangster.

1 Like

Really how come Mobley over wang?

Just a personal thing I guess. He feels faster, moves better, has better defensive badges and I actually like his jumper more than Wang’s. He’s pretty cheap so I suggest trying him out. He can play PF as well as C.

1 Like

I badged out and put a diamond shoe on Wang on day 1. I knew we most likely won’t get a better ruby center this year. Or at least till June/July.

Mobley is a better athlete and is better defensively, but Wang is a better shooter and post scorer.

You might as well just use 'em both, though, either at the same time, or with one backing up the other.

There’s no reason to spend MT on any other bigs IMO unless you want to have a HOF brick wall screener or a HOF post lockdown defender.

1 Like

I was seconding between both of them as well. But this wang card just has good enough attributes and I preferred his shot more. I also feel that Mobley is only good at C due to his low ball handle. I wouldn’t play him at the 4 due to my playstyle

1 Like

Fair enough. That’s why I think Mobley is worth a shot. He might be great for some and not as good as Wang for others. He’s cheap enough to try and if he isn’t for you then you can sell him back. There’s something about Mobley I prefer more but they are both budget beasts.

I haven’t used Wang but Mobley is a beast for me. Dude can score rebound and is a machine when it comes to blocking shots.

2 Likes

This is the best Scottie Pippen I’ve used, in relation to his release date, and I normally have him every year at some point.

2 Likes