Ban hammer

I got hit by the :hammer: today. Not really wondering why as I already sold +10M, but I just wanted to let you guys know 2Kmight be on the hunt, and for those I sold too, it might be risky to buy rn…
On a side note, if any of guys know how to create another account to start all over again, your knowledge will be most welcomed.

And now, let’s have fun with the 2K support :slight_smile:

Eli Out :microphone:

7 Likes

Sorry man, permanent or temp ban?

I think you need a new console to start fresh but that’s just what I’ve read on here

1 Like

Thanks man, they don’t mention any time frame, I guess it means perma

Can’t u just create a PSN sub account and start fresh there?

1 Like

Damn that sucks man.

1 Like

Shit that sucks. I was gonna sell my MT too tomorrow when I get home. This game is ass.

1 Like

@holygrail22 has an account for sale on the xbox if you have a spare xbox lying around

1 Like

What did u do Rubies for like 25K ? My past transactions that was my go to stay under the radar.

I’ll try that when I get back home

In my experience, 2K only bans the 2K account which means new or sub PSN accounts on the same console usually don’t have any issues.

1 Like

Yeah, gameplay is so bad, I was just sniping the last couple of weeks

1 Like

Thanks bro but I’m PS4 crew😀

1 Like

Just sell it all and be done with the game what’s stopping u ?.

I believe my last transaction was amys for 50k… this might have triggered the alarm. But I did that all cycle last year so…

tu vas te refaire en deux deux :muscle:

1 Like

See ama stick to Rubies for 25k but Amy for 50k should have still been safe . Did u sell 10 mill in A short bursts like 1 day or something?

Merci mec, faut juste que je vois comment recréer un compte :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

normalement tu crées un nouveau compte et tu peux jouer a 2k.
Il faut juste que le compte avec lequel t as acheté le jeu soit le compte principal sur ta ps4

1 Like

Nah, I started selling the first week after release and only did 1M transactions twice

Merci, he vais essayer quand je rentre chez moi, on peut aussi partager le compte PSN pour les fonctions en ligne n’est ce pas ?

1 Like