Badge prices

Anyone else notice how absurdly priced bruiser badges are? Defensive stopper dropped to like 1500 my and deep range deadeye are just over 2000. Meanwhile bruiser is 3000+

Yes because pd Roy needs dimer and bruiser most.
Feed the Roy.

Also bruiser is a rare badge coming from packs so far i’ve seen, silver category most likely.

1 Like

Bruiser is a pretty OP badge to be honest

If your opponent runs a 5-8 man squad it’s useful.
Pretty useless agains people like me using 10 man rotation 10mins each.

Damn I got 15+ I could dump

Lol me too

45k right there homie

1 Like

I see this thread and would normally go sell all my bruiser badges but MT only $12/100k now…I don’t even want to deal with the hassle for $4 after tax haha

1 Like

quick sold a load of bruiser badges the other night, remind me next time to check the ah before fs

4 Likes

Bruiser, defensive stopper, dimer, limitless, drd and catch and shoot i’d say are the ones to keep an eye on.

1 Like

Yeah I always keep or sell all the shooting ones, dimer and defensive stopper but I didn’t have a clue bruiser went for anything more than quick sell value

Pretty sure corners and rim protector belong on that list.

1 Like

Yeah I get a bunch of these from TTO and just did the same with 5 of them.

Mid-range deadeye is worth more than 250 also

I might be wrong… but I think that the Bruiser badge comes in the Bronze TTO packs.

since people don’t know about bruiser’s price u can find them at good deals occasionally.

got like 6 or 7 for under 1k yesterday

Corner and Rim have been pretty cheap this year.

Badge prices are low compared to most years.

Catch and shoot you can get for like 750-800 on slow AH days.

Only Limitless and DRD to a lesser extent seem to hold higher values when the AH is in a slump this year.

Didn’t know bruiser was that expensive I got 20 of them just sitting lol

Just checked only around 1200 on ps4

Yeah i don’t know where you are seeing these prices.

1 Like

He probably bought a good amount of bruiser ending at 3k and thought that was the current price :joy: