Asking a girl out! 😁

Will let you all know tomorrow

2 Likes

good luck bud dawg! hope all goes well. but we know in reality things sometimes things don’t work out. know if things don’t go your way that everything happens for a reason! again good luck g

Yeah good luck man :grinning:

1 Like

Good luck. Did she say yes?

I’ll see her in an hour :eyes:

1 Like

Gluck :grin::grin:

She said no

1 Like

Damn

Head up, it’s not the end of the world.
And keep your boldness to ask girls out, its sadly a very uncommon think, without tinder the most guys couldn’t get a women.

4 Likes

You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. Keep shooting!!

5 Likes

Disney movies had me thinking actually being myself would help me get girls. Nope, they mostly liked the a-holes. LOL, keep your head up trust me she will like you more if you’re unfazed by the rejection.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

If you ever seen scarface, after she turns you down, all her a lesbian like manny didi :joy::joy:

This time. Doesn’t mean she’ll say no if you keep trying to win her over, just food for thought.

1 Like

He should try twice, after that, date her friends

1 Like

I always think of that scene in Cobra Kai where Miguel asks Sam out and she says no. And he’s like, well what if it’s not a date . . . Just two people, hanging out . . .

1 Like

Yeah, show is fake tho. I. Real life he would be stuck in friend zone forever​:smirk::joy:

1 Like

Defeat does not exist in this dojo, Diaz!

man don’t even worry about it. even though it’d be nice to have her there’s more to life and more doors to be opened.

head up king!

1 Like

And Wiggle your tongue at her like Manny did lol American girls like it hahah

2 Likes