Anyone watch Batman:The Animated Series?

Anyone watch Batman:The Animated Series?

So I just got into it at least 3-4 months ago almost, and I love this show a lot. Almost finished and to me its really well written and really changed Batman a bit as well imo. There were some really great episodes(Mr Freeze’s debut 2 part episodes were great,most 2 parts are I think)
Harley Quinn would not be here today on the big screen as well if it was not for the writers of this show as they created her as originally a one-off role or whatever and she became so popular that she came back.

1 Like

Are u talking about Batman Animated series from 1992?

Yup.

Ah this is a classic. One of the best U.S. cartoons of all-time. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Yup, I used to watch this after I came home from school when I was a kid.

2 Likes

One of the Best Batman Movie Ever.

1 Like

I think i remeber this going back to back with superman on saturday mornings! Batman beyond wasn’t too shabby either.

I always prefered this version of batman. I felt nolan’s batman was kind of a dull brute in comparison, although more realistic.

1 Like

This show carried the WB for awhile. After you finish it up watch Batman Beyond if you haven’t already.

4 Likes

The series is gonna be my next pick up. First time ever watching that was the movie,Return of The Joker. That movie is a classic for me as a kid and I loved it a lot. I use to play the N64 game based off the movie a lot lol

1 Like

Was my favorite childhood show, rewatched it a couple of years ago.

1 Like

Oh I have. First episode I really remember is Jekko the Clown and Mayor Hills son’s birthday episode. And it stayed with me for years. Be a Clown was a memorable episode for me, the one that got me interested in it. I also really love the Mr Freeze episodes, Mad hatter debut episode and also the man bat ones

1 Like

This show is one of the all time greats and this version of Batman is still the best non comic Batman to date.

Makes me really mad just thinking that DC has old shows like this to draw inspiration from and yet they still can’t produce a good superhero film.

1 Like

This show expanded my vocabulary greatly as a child. My first tattoo was a Batman tat.

Wonder Woman was pretty good to be fair.

1 Like

DC has animated movies that, IMHO, are better than Marvel’s animated movies and I’m a Marvel fan. There’s “The Son of Batman” and “Assault on Arkham” which I really liked. There’s some Justice League animations too that have really good stories.

1 Like

Wonder Woman was a rare exception. I really enjoyed the Joker as well but I don’t think it really counts as superhero film.

1 Like

Justice League and Justice League Unlimited > anything Marvel has ever produced

And I like Marvel lol

Used to love watching that show when I got home from school. Mark Hamill joker FTW.

Check out the movie “The Killing Joke”, same actors:

3 Likes

This is their best animated movie imo other than Batman: Under the Red Hood.

2 Likes

It’s pretty new, too! From 2016.