Anyone here like fighting games?

I’m curious to know about some of the other games people on the site play besides 2k and apex

MK and Injustice are pretty fun. I was a huge SFII and MK2 player back in the day. Lol

2 Likes

I enjoy watching them, playing them not so much. However, that MK11 looks amazing and I will definitely get my hands on it. Interested in Jump Force too but on a sale.

3 Likes

I understand that I really love watching high level fighting games and it helps me really get into a fighting game. Like injustice, MK, MVC3 and currently fighterz is what I’ve been playing a lot of watching

2 Likes

When MK 11 drops imma definitely be on that

2 Likes

Dude I use to wake up 1 hour earlier before school started so I can go to 7-11 before school and play MK2 before all he crowds got there. That was my game. I still play it now occasionally on my SNES classic or rasp pi.

Fighterz is the best fighting game Ive played in a long time but smash has taken over my non-2k time now.

3 Likes

Yeah, I forgot to add FighterZ another I love watching but no drive to get comp level in it . I just don’t enjoy it as much as sports games. To really invest the time into combos to get good.

2 Likes

Super smash melee was my favorite game. Mained falco and enjoyed downspiking off of corneria.

2 Likes

For me I felt the same way but oddly enough casual is a bit more sweaty than ranked I’ve started playing more since there’s really isn’t much to do on 2k I’m trying to get to living legend but rn I got a long way to go since I’m only ssj2 lol

Smash is the goat fighting game

4 Likes

I want to play Jump Force when it drops.

Smash is amazing as well. I’m not familiar with all the lingo either but gameplay is Second-to-none. I think one thing I enjoy doing in all fighting games is playing through the story.

Smash ultimate is great. Love being able to play anytime I want portably, though switch controller kinda sucks.

1 Like

It’s been out for a week I’m debating on Anthem but heard it’s bad.

Did any of you play Power Stone? The OG Multiplayer fighting game!

It came out but I would wait for a sale it’s a game that won’t be competitive the game is very spam friendly

2 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t know that it was out. I’ll have to check out some reviews.

Wait on anthem my boy who was excited was playing the 10 hours and said the game felt hollow

1 Like

Played that game to death on my Dreamcast. Too bad my Dreamcast died or else I’d still be playing

1 Like

I just want to play as Yugi in that game. I think that’s amazing he’s in there.

1 Like