Anyone get lag in offline gameplay?

Anyone get lag in offline gameplay?

I feel like more and more I am noticing some kind lag in offline gameplay. Sometimes it’s nice and smooth and then the next game everything feels like it’s lagging in a way. It feels janky like it’s speeding up then slowing down constantly. It’s especially obvious with the way the ball moves through the air on shots. Anyone else experiencing this? I wonder if I might just need to clear the cache or something or if it’s just my Xbox struggling.

Nope happens to me pretty regularly, random spikes in offline play, on xbox

1 Like

Do you have a standard Xbox or one of the upgraded ones?

Standard, I’ve been seeing those lag spikes as far back as 2k16 even when playing 2 player, this game’s just never’s been optimized for anything I suppose

1 Like

My defender will just fly out of bounds sometimes

1 Like

Could be input lag from your TV. Happened to me before I set my display to game mode.

I could be wrong though

1 Like

Seems to come and go.

Will gives this a try though anyway.

I get the same stuff man… It’s crazy

1 Like

I’ve noticed it on PC too and I have a decent setup. It feels like your players are covered in caramel or something sometimes and other games it’ll be silky.

1 Like

I’ve encountered it on Pc as well. And with my setup i shouldnt have any kind of lag or input delay.

1 Like

First year I’ve genuinely noticed it offline. Spam timeouts against the CPU in Dom and the game hiccups for like 1-2 mins after. Also, skipping frames when dribbling or shooting like I’ve never seen before in 2k.

1 Like

I tried clearing the cache of my Xbox and also deleting the reserve space for 2K20. Have only played two games so far but it seemed a bit smoother so far but nothing definitive.