Anyone ever listen to a song over n over without it getting old?

I’ve been listening to this song probably no one knows anything about unless they old like me almost daily for years to relieve stress. It’s called maggot brain by funkadelic. I switch between that, Little Wing by Jimmy Hendrix, and Before the Beginning by John Frusciante. Just to change it up a bit. Here’s my favorite improv of it. I actually like the improv better than Eddie Hazel’s and George Clinton’s. Enjoy and please share your faves as well.

Damn it

It’s not going to show the video. It’s called Maggot Brain Improv by funkywithsoul if any wanna youtube it.

I have a 400 song playlist that i play all the time over and over again and thats probably like 20% of songs i love

1 Like

Eye of the tiger! by Survivor

1 Like

You’re an instrumental fan too? Thought we were dieing out. Heard my nephew listening to this song about raping a woman and called out the garbage but he said “it’s better than the shit you listen to.” Had to calm myself real quick and remember I listened to Em back in the day. I had the same attitude when questioned.

1 Like

Bm jr by lil wayne and all bets on ace by ace hood r 2 songs that i will have in every playlist of mine. I can listen to those two over and over and be just as content listening to the them for the 20th time as i was the first time.

2 Likes

With rap my favorite will always be “Chnages” by Tupac.

2 Likes

Lol Eminem “Til I Collapse” gets me fk hyped up every time

1 Like

Jon Lajoie - Everyday Normal Guy I-II

1 Like

Any song by Led Zeppelin.

2 Likes

Mobb deep : shock one , bass line is epic (#davie504)

1 Like