Anyone else excited for the new Heat Check system?

Anyone else excited for the new Heat Check system?

Locking for tokens is cool but Im ready to find some obvious and hidden gems this year.

From the pic it looks like an 83 Overall Emerald could get to Amy level at max heat.

4 Likes

In before they give up on updating these after three weeks, just like last year.

30 Likes

The problem they have is that if a player has a ‘moments’ worthy game they will sell less packs if their heat check has better stats

3 Likes

They’re gonna mess this up just like everything else, I guarantee it

2 Likes

:raised_hand:t6:

1 Like

Dont bother getting excited a lot of the stuff in the blogs is crap, they said you would get MT when you hit the spinners in Triple Threat Online lol…

14 Likes

Damn that would have been awesome. TTO needs serious overhaul of rewards

And like dynamic cards from older games lol.
They always stop for whatever reason

I’m only excited about my heat check Giannis in invested in with a diamond 3 pt shoe… only one to even use

I dont care how good 2k said its gonna be, i can bet my soul they find a way to screw it up

Obvious Heat Checks

Harden
Giannis
Jokic
Embiid
Kawhi
LeBron

Any non obvious HC to go after?

1 Like

Blake, he’ll probably be heated up most of the year.

1 Like

I just pulled heat check Lillard last night (ruby?!). I’m ready for all four levels!

Steph is gonna have some huge games this year

2 Likes

Siakam forsure on my list

4 Likes

Siakam is a great call. Ill be on him.

1 Like

Luka, Trae, Zion for the non-obvious HC players. Young talent wanting to showcase that they’re next up in the league

1 Like

I also have these HC players up on XB1

Jamal Murray, trust me

2 Likes

Im thinking Ben. I rocked HC Giannis for a minute last year untill i moved on to the 20th PD. But that card was dope n always seemed like he was activated. But Bens HC is going for 20k. Seems like a no brainer? Maybe not

1 Like