Any good investment cards to buy now?

What are the best cards to invest in since the market is down?

I put 70k or so into Batum. I saw people on here saying they invested up to 500k on him too.

Yeah bro I’ve got about 100k invested into him, his very cheap and should go up hopefully, but there was a lot of him out there since it was the only pack for a while

With the way everybody is hoarding Batums I can’t see him rising more then maybe 2k. Every man and his dog has a bunch of Batums it seems

5 Likes

Yeah that’s exactly what I mean… a lot of batums around

1 Like

I could be 100% wrong and he could skyrocket. You’re definitely right though, seems he flew out of packs.

1 Like

Yeah it’s true. But he’s so cheap at like 5k, it’s not like he’s gonna drop under that so it’s low risk

2 Likes

Yeah bro to much people investing in him, I think any buy right now would be a investment because of how cheap the market is

1 Like

Most definitely. Seems like ammy Dray from last year, dirt cheap, everywhere and tripled in value.

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have a few stashed myself :joy:

1 Like

Hahahahaha yeah I went about 100k into batum and invested into a few other guys hopefully it pays off

1 Like

I didn’t go that far but yeah, stashed a few that I got on mini snipes for 3-4k each. If they jump then awesome, if not I’ll throw em up for 5k each and make a small amount anyway.

These SLS games have been good though, a few guys I didn’t ever bother selling due to being dirt cheap have climbed enough to make it worth the time to sell. Again nothing crazy but it’s adding up nicely.

A couple weeks ago I bought about 200 marvins and sold him off for like 2k now his worth over 10k hahaha

1 Like

It’s the 2k way man. I remember last year quick selling cards because they were barely above qs value, 2-3 weeks later they were 15k cards. Some times it’s obvious, some times it’s random as fuck.

1 Like

Yeah lol I invested in some ammy Dans but his price never rose :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Bonga flew outta packs and look at him now

1 Like

True ! Hopefully he jumps up

A lot of those investments just dont magically rise next day or week once they’re outta packs, a lot of times you need to wait weeks, because everyone is trying to offload once they’re outta packs so there that.

1 Like

its risky doing this with batum since they just released the playoff sim. like alot of good cards for free now

2 Likes

This.

And you should keep in mind that we are far in the circle of 2k and diamond cards are not that shiny anymore even for budget ballers. Secondly we just got 30 PD reward cards from Historic spotlight. Lots of people go for the colors in their teams. But I know where you coming from and even if 1-2k per card is earned thats a good feeling. :joy:

Still don’t think it’s risky, you definitely risk not making a big profit but not really risking much loss. Even if he only goes up to 6k I make profit on each of the ones I have. Not like he’s going to be below 5k in 2 weeks.

Absolutely positively worst case scenario is I quick sell them all and I’m down 70k… Not a big risk, haha.

1 Like