Shave that mans cursed eyebrow in half

8 Likes

damn

I don’t know who that guy is but Shams said this

Usual recovery time is 1-2 weeks

2 Likes

“Injury expert”

3 Likes

To me “Tin Man” implies that a person has no heart, not that their injury prone. That would be more so “Mr. Glass” imo.

12 Likes

Looks like a 10 day injury maybe 2 weeks tops lol

1 Like

You don’t remember how the tin man used to fall apart all the time?

1 Like

He would lock up and need oiling, not fall apart. Scarecrow was pulled apart by the flying monkeys though, and would lose his straw periodically.

3 Likes

Who is this injuryexpert guy lol

That’s what I was going for. Constant maintenance, but fair enough @daruler022 Mr. Glass is on point. Always broken lol

2 Likes

We trusting Twitter randoms now lol

Shams implies 1-2 weeks. Injuryrando says a month. Knowing AD, he’ll be out for the Season :grimacing:

1 Like

Off a thumb? Lol

1 Like

Even 1 month isn’t that bad but it sucks still

I get your thinking now…it’s just that we all know that the Tin Man was going to see the wizard for a heart that he didn’t have. I just call weak people that give up and stop fighting Tin Man. Like when Joshua lost to Ruiz…he gave up, so now he’s Anthony “Tin Man” Joshua in my book. Lol

2 Likes

Yeah, don’t even get me started on with Joshua… What a lame… So disappointed in him. Ruiz is awesome as hell tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea Mr.Glass.

Tin bones would be hard to break lol.

Crazy. Really hope AD stays healthy this year. I can hate on LAL fans all I want but I’ll never be pumped or troll over an injury

2 Likes

This right here. I hated on the Drose Bulls because they were so good but man I was devastated when Drose got hurt. It’s never cool to see injuries happen period.

2 Likes