Anthony Davis rejects Extension. Yikes. Lakers finished?

http://sports.yahoo.com/sources-anthony-davis-declines-lakers-extension-offer-195405367.html

He just wants that 5th year that they can’t offer until the contract expires

5 Likes

Of course he isn’t gonna take it, year isn’t over, he might leave. Depends on our playoff run. Chill with the speculation

This was expected lol

My mans said “he might leave” and “chill with the speculation” in the same comment, I’m dead.

5 Likes

He’s coming back to the Pelicans. It was his plan all alone. Finesse LA for Zo, Ingram, Hart and the picks then go back to New Orleans to finish the job with Zion.

5 Likes

IQ 3000 play

1 Like

Ok so where will AD land this summer? NOLA? Knicks? Thunder? Hawks?

Giannis and AD coming to the Knicks ez

1 Like

AD playing 4-D chess

1 Like

AD just wants the full max that he deserves lol “yikes”

1 Like

Thread ended after the first post.

1 Like

Or AD and/or Giannis join KD and Kyrie in Brooklyn. I’ll say this. Considering Lebron’s age and Lakers lack of talent outside of AD. It doesn’t make sense for Anthony Davis to sign a long term deal with the Lakers presently. He is likely to do a one and done.

1 Like

Mavericks Obviously

2 Likes

surprises no one

No contender has cap next season except for the hawks and maybe the Jazz. Unless a sign and trade occurs I don’t see Davis leaving a good situation and market. It would make no sense. I don’t see how this is news. Anyone would reject this extension considering you will get more money in the off season though a max 5.

While this was totally expected, I wouldn’t be totally surprised if he bounces if the Lakers implode in the Playoffs. Outside of LeBron, they’re pretty weak. Why hitch your wagon to that for the long-term?

Still, I’d say it’s pretty much set he’ll come back. I don’t see the Lakers having that disastrous of a Playoff run.

None of the above

1 Like

Boston when we trade Marcus and Gordon

1 Like

My quick maths put LA as an 85% favorite to resign him. Boston 10% and 5% for the rest of the league.

1 Like