Lmao career highs of 6.1 ppl and 2.8 rpg why tf does he have a card lmaoooooo

1 Like

These old legacy packs still got 20 hours on them wtf

I feel like we get legacy tomorrow…

1 Like

2k be like:

2K: “And no moments for y’all this week. Hahaha!”

1 Like

Me too , (but the drill is gone ) in b.b. king Voice . Now we know we not getting heat today or Tom.

Driving up I85…he got clamps? DT

2 Likes

We’re still getting moments today. 20 hours left on the legacy timer. Just wait, you heard it hear first folks

I trust you

And what ever happened to “ThErE WiLl sTiLl bE mOmEnTs aSiDe FrOm mOmEnTs oF tHe wEeK”

Can’t believe a thing these guys say.

but, players of the week are not announced by the nba yet… right?

1 Like

I know, this company want to come out with a ask the dev video today.

1 Like

That’s not how 2K decides their cards though.

1 Like

They don’t really Care about what the NBA releases. Last week Pascal was Potw and he didn’t get a card in the batch

Pascal already has a diamond moments card… I don’t think we need another just yet. We’re barely a month into the season.

I’m old and I don’t even want any of these players. Skywalker could be OP though. Lol

I’m cool with these it gets me closer to that reward PD Pippen! BTW Thompson had some massive hops back in the day one of best dunkers of his time

1 Like

YAY another fucking pure slasher who cant hit an open 3 to save his life. This dude has the worst jumpshot in the game last time I checked

1 Like

OMG did I just see that trash can Ryan Hollins? Yea I’m out, dude doesnt even deserve a bronze, they needa make a special tier just for his trash ass

4 Likes

just fyi
Houston Rockets guard James Harden and Orlando Magic center Nikola Vucevic were named the NBA Players of the Week for Week 4 .

probably 2 of the new moments

Two guys with zero ability to play D

2 Likes