Animal Crossing?

Animal Crossing?

Soo… is anyone else going to be purchasing Animal Crossing when it comes out? I, personally cannot wait. It will be nice to play a super chill game for once to contrast how “unchill” everything else is in the real world. A nice escape so to speak.

Anyone else purchasing the game?

3 Likes

Yes to all, We will be building our town at midnight :smirk:

2 Likes

Yo I have my copy and it’s so fun. Day one patch they’re adding the multiplayer but I’ll for sure add some of you guys! Game is super chill

2 Likes

PS exclusive?

switch lol

Maybe I’ll try it out. I’ll look into it cuz I have no idea what its about

Can’t wait. Time to play a quality game.

What’s the appeal of this game I watched a free streams looks pretty boring . What exactly do you do?

1 Like

You create a town. Make money, design it how you like, and play with friends. It’s hard to explain, it really is one of those that you have to play to understand.

3 Likes

So it’s a multiplayer Sim City basically?

Kinda. But you don’t have 100% control over everything.

This looks like the best installment yet.

1 Like

How do you have your copy!

1 Like

Looks chill

A store in my area sold it yesterday evening

1 Like

So yeah I decided to check it out and… is this a kids game? Lol

2 Likes

Harvest Moon type shit. Nintendo

1 Like

Honestly, probably. That I’m sure was the initial target audience. I was a kid when I first got my copy for Gamecube. However, it’s one of those games, kind of like Pokemon, that it is targeted at kids, and that’s when most of us started playing it, but now we’re adults but we want to relive that feeling we had as a child.

Like others have said, it’s really hard to explain. If you watch a trailer you’d laugh at the mass amounts of people buying it, but it has a certain charm to it.

4 Likes

ACNL was a massive grind, but I wanted to finish the museum, aquarium, etc.

I’ve been waiting 22 minutes on a call with GameStop to see if my same-day delivery on ACNH is guaranteed or not.