Amy’s from flight school set

So I’ve been looking at the flight school prices for wade, Erving and even Kevin Johnson. These guys are literally going for nothing, so I literally have over 50 ervings/wades/Johnson’s. Will these guys prices go up, or should I just sell back now and take my losses. Thanks.

I hope so for how many you have! Lol

1 Like

KJ will probably never have value, but after the packs expire I can see Wade & Dr J. increasing some.

3 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha that’s what I’m saying man! Just have them sitting in my auctions praying once they’re out of packs, they go up. But you never know with this game prices fluctuate like crazy this year on some cards.

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for the input bro bro.

1 Like

Good idea I would just wait till a better set to do that on. Like not a Shawn Kemp set

4 Likes

hahahahah yeah kemp isn’t a desirable card at all I probably dropped the ball on this one

As long as your not all in on this you’ll be fine. There’s plenty of ways to earn rn anyway.

1 Like

Still have 900k mt even after buying all these cards so yeah I’m not all in on this

1 Like

What’re they going for around now? I almost forgot I meant to get a Wade

1 Like

Hold until they’ve been out of packs for a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Im on break at work right now so I would know. I was buying my wades for 14k or less and the ervings I was getting for 9k
and below.

1 Like

Wouldn’t* sorry about that

I also have about 50 of them waiting for the packs to be gone.

1 Like

Thanks. I was thinking that I’d like to get Wade close to 10K. 14K is close enough!

1 Like

No problem