Am I the only one that didn't buy 2K20 here?

Am I the only one that didn't buy 2K20 here?

Who else stuck to their word and hasn’t bought 2K20, or had it gifted to them? Like you couldn’t return an unopened game. :joy::joy:

6 Likes

You’re on a 2k based sight and I constantly see you commenting on 2k20 based threads… you ain’t really out tbh :eyes:

Me… avid supporter since 16…no wsy i am going to bother with 2k in the foreseable future

2 Likes

I’m here because I like the community, but I’m not giving 2K my time, or money. I’m out of the game, but still here for you guys.

6 Likes

My friend buys the game for me and we gameshare, does that count?

I buy most other games, he gets to buy 2k and COD haha.

1 Like

I didn’t buy

2 Likes

Didn’t buy, no plans to either

I am gonna play 2K19 a little bit, I spent a ton of money on my team and want to squeeze every once of enjoyment I can out of it without giving these crooks another penny :joy:

Will update rosters if I want to play MyGM or whatever

6 Likes

You can download 2020 rosters for use in those offline modes, and also do user created IRL draft classes up to like 2025.

1 Like

Yep…squeezing blood out of a turnip. Lol

Didn’t buy, just started MyGM up with 2021 rosters and a new ‘MyPlayer’.

1 Like

I haven’t bought. not really playing many games atm either. still watch the occasional stream and follow along here though

1 Like

I haven’t bought got gifted it though by my girl but I been on here seeing all these problems I haven’t even bothered installing it just been playing Red dead 2

2 Likes

Haven’t bought it and won’t any time soon, which is crazy for me considering I’ve bought every 2K game day one since 2007. Still on 2K19 MyTeam trying to complete as much as possible until 2K20 is working and on sale. Plus still cards on here I want to add to the collection.

BTW if anyone has Richie Guerin or Dave Bing on Xbox from the HOF set please list them on auction lol

2 Likes

I have not and have no desire or intention to get it this year.

4 Likes

No and I didn’t buy 2k19 either. Still playing 2k18. I have a god squad there just by playing schedule challenges. Recently completed 10th team and got ruby Iggy. I don’t play too much and don’t have time either. But there are still suprisingly many people playing 2k18. 5 mins max waiting time for a matchup. Btw, does anyone know when 2k18 servers will be cut?

1 Like

I think they usually cut servers, for the edition two cycles back, around end of the calendar year.

1 Like

I got 2k19 for free & i wouldn’t get k20 if support offered it again. I just can’t understand why you guys keep doing the same mistake over and over again esp by using the excuse ‘the only basketball game’.

2 Likes

I caved. I have no resolve whatsoever.

Actually enjoyed the first two days playing offline challenges and domination until all the glitches came about.

Online still mega trash.

Waste of money at this point. But whatever, it’s only $60.

1 Like

No it’s not. Unfortunately, it’s millions of dollars as a sum, that’s the core of the problems.

1 Like

So I can play for a few months and then start mycareer. And spend a few years with that :smile:

1 Like