All star weekend cards

I was on and off playing my team in 2k18 so just wondering do 2k drop any related sets/different card types based off the all star weekend. I think if I remember correctly do we get skills challenge/games mvp’s cards?

Any other ideas as to which predicatble cards they’ll bring out?

1 Like

All Star mvp cards of the past , present , 3 pt champs present and past ( likely) , skills challenge may get Amy’s and some diamonds. Based off of 16 and 17 2k

3 Likes

Are the winners all PD?

In 17 they were diamonds , but yeah this year it should be PD

1 Like

Yeah I seem to remember an amy MJ last year and then the diamond Booker card actually, hope we get to see some juiced up cards that we aren’t likely to get any other time throughout the year

1 Like

I’m thinking Giannis will win the MVP

More than likely as this year all pd’s seem to be last years diamonds :sweat_smile:

1 Like

MJ always gets an amy sometime during the year.

1 Like

At what point do we get the End Game Cards? March?

I hope he doesn’t coz then they will give the GO and the grind will become meaningless

1 Like

Yes and the anniversary Giannis will take a hit too :pensive::pensive::pensive:

April to June man

1 Like

Yeah but it should take a hit soon , I want to play with that card so bad haha

1 Like

Nah after the regular season ends at least, usually some end game playoff cards and then after that they just throw them out for the fun of it lmao

1 Like

From April to June there will be Auctionable GO cards?

When does the game usually dies?

Sure yeah

Yeah we will have to get a diamond Giannis at some point which is abit more budget

July and later

1 Like

I was using Giannis but now he doesnt have a place in my line up but his price is real low right now.