All Elite Wrestling Dynamite Debuts Tonight on TNT

For any that are wrestling fans that are interested in it AEW (All Elite Wrestling) debuts on TNT and TSN for Canadians. It should be great. Who here who watches wrestling is watching?

1 Like

Im watching

Is Mox cleared yet ?

According to what I just read about it he promised to be there. My guess is if LAX is not Jericho’s teammates then most likely he will be one of em since him and Omega were starting a feud before the injury…

Can’t wait. I honestly think this is one of the best things to happen in the wrestling business for a long time. Should be really good for WWE talent imo because more may get more time imo. IF they really wanna make the product better overall. People do get tired of the same people each week sometimes lol. But honestly WWE writing for storylines should get a lot better I hope.

2 Likes

Maybe he will just run in after the match to beat the fuck outta Omega. I am huge Moxley mark :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I enjoy Moxley as well. He really was used wrongly in WWE but in AEW he should be drawing big for sure. Hes one of the best guys right now and he really works the style they do of wrestling better than what it was in WWE. It fits him more really. Also did you hear Chris Benoits son wants to wrestle for AEW?? If he does honestly that’s awesome for him but he hasn’t trained enough yet from what he’s said. I feel bad for all the stuff he dealt with in his life…

I heard Jack Swagger supposed to be there

1 Like

Heard this too. I think Morrison will be going there too and possibly CM Punk as well. They most likely will be going to one of the two major companies ( AEW and WWE)

There seems to be many reporting Morrison to WWE but I think its false and that possibly CM Punk is WWE bound over AEW but working for FOX and will potentially appear on Smackdown

CM Punk is gonna show up Friday on Smackdown, I can feel it

1 Like

i think his gonna run the previous show for smackdown and wont be involved in wrestling at all.

1 Like

Got 2 TVs. Gonna watch NXT and AEW at the same time

They already confirmed LAX is Jericho’s partners. So Mox definitely gonna make a post match attack on Omega.

2 Likes

I feel like eventually CM Punk will have one more match because they can use the post-smackdown show to carry storylines and can even have a Talking Smack moment with Punk like Bryan-The Miz did.

1 Like

Yeah I had a feeling LAX would be if not Moxley. Mox definitely one of the best in AEW. Also love that profile pic of “Sexy Kurt” at the HOF LOL

1 Like

I’m curious to see who debuts tonight because a few ppl I think will now that it’s on tv. Morrison apparently signed with wwe so that’s out, I doubt cm will show up but I wouldn’t completely rule it out

2 Likes

CM Punk is now apparently signed with FOX Network. Also Jack Swagger ( Hagger I think his real name is ) debuted which was talked about before the show a few days before not by AEW tho

1 Like

Demon

Going to grand slam in queens next month so excited hopefully they save punk and not only Daniel Bryan for the event