About to try this new Carne Asada at Chipotle

About to try this new Carne Asada at Chipotle

41-D60-CBB-8-EF2-48-EF-953-B-54901-AFDB2-E8

Just for the record there is brown rice in the bottom of the bowl lol

No cheese / lettuce / salsa / roasted veggies / beans ??? Just corn and carne asada?!

3 Likes

Lol yea that was a poor choice, I didn’t want the taste to be tainted, it’s good tho, I’ve had better steak, it’s not too dry and it’s not too juicy, I like my steak done well done

2 Likes

Bro I am a 16 year Chipotle vet and that fucking picture of your order is REVOLTING and an abortion. You should be banned from all chipotles and ashamed.

6 Likes

I can feel my mouth turning to sand looking at that desert bowl

1 Like

too much corn, my asshole would be ignited

1 Like

At least throw some green Tabasco on it

Isnt that one of the saddest photos on the internet? That order cannot be comprehended and was NOT what Chipotle ever thought would happen.

1 Like

That’s something a farmer would throw into the hog trough

2 Likes

Lol I don’t like all that extra stuff, normally I get the chicken

1 Like

Even the Hogs would be appalled. Just corn and steak. This violates the natural order of nature.

2 Likes

Bro, real talk if I took you to a steakhouse would you order the steak well done?

1 Like

Shame on you for ordering what you want

2 Likes

Lol yes, so what would u have added to this?

Anything but just corn! Im messin with you, get your chipotle how you want it…ive just never in my life seen that done…and ive seen a lot of chipotle. I once at there 3x a week for like a year.

Bro, try some steak medium-rare.

1 Like

Yea no lol, I couldn’t do it, I don’t want to feel like I’m chewing a Laffy taffy

This looks like something I’d feed my dog :rofl:

3 Likes

@Sweeper getting roasted more than a Hatch Chile in here

You should be banned from Chipotle

3 Likes