pro-am teams & recruitment
What’s up ballers!
I created a Pro Am team yesterday and I’m currently looking to fill more roster spots. I have 4-5 friends I play with, but most are never available at the same time due to time zone differences.
Here’s what we got so far:
C - 91 ovr, 7’2 , glass cleaner
PF - 92 ovr, 6’10 , rebounding athletic finisher
SF - 0
SG - (2) - 90 ovr, 6’6, slashing sharpshooter, 90 ovr, 6’4, slashing shot creator
PG - 92 ovr, 6’3, slashing sharpshooter
Available 4+ hrs a week
REAL basketball fan
High basketball IQ
Makes extra passes
If interesting in trying out for the team, message me and we’ll set up a game.
Thanks for playing and making the 2K community a great place!
You got a 2k20 team?
Lookin for pro am and rec team…93 sg sharpshooting faciilitator …always online
Looking for a ProAm squad to run with on XB1. Add me FlyMingo95
96 overall Glass cleaning-Lockdown 7 hall of fame badges 7’3 290 that plays great defense and not selfish on offense
Not sure if you still looking for someone
You still need another player?
I started my own 2K league with a whole different approach, if anybody want to join you’d be more than welcome.
Here’s a list of what is different compared to other no cheese leagues you may have been part of;
- Draft with a combine (just like NCL).
- Instead of picks being sent straight to whoever putting them on the board, a bid system will start where every owners will be able to bid money to get the player.
- It will create a whole economy with player worth/values, players that won’t be drafted will be able to decide their salary when signing with a team.
- 150$ of fake money allowed per team, team must have money after the draft just in case they need to sign free agents (GM will manage the money).
- Same rules (VNBA/NCL = No zones, no left-right cheese, no screen cheese)
- A lot of the rules wille be decided between the community with votes in LEAGUE MEETINGS. League meetings will occur once every season before the start of it. (On stream)
- Draft night will be streamed on Twitch with crazy visuals (I will personally create something crazy)
- Set schedules (1 game per week agaisnt a chosen opponent) the two GM’s will have to decide the day/time they play during that week.
I included the discord link, just join in and let’s have fun!
We are looking for Players/GM’s/Media etc.