5 OUT What is it?

What is it and how do I do it lol

It’s a play created by Satan to drive us to insanity.

6 Likes

Whats a satan?

The devil.

1 Like

5 out basically sets everyone on the perimeter so the paint is WIDE OPEN. i wont divulge how though. but know that you can source it out using the fancy shmancy internet

To do it, swap your center and PG at the line up screen and fix the defensive matchups. Then pause the game as soon as the game starts and press up, X, down, X and it’ll do it

6 Likes

You forgot left right left right

1 Like

Its when you wait 5 seconds before inbounding the ball. It’ll make your next shot count as 5pts.

4 Likes

Have tried this. Can confirm to be true. And the really freaky thing is that if you can hit your next shot from beyond half court it gives you 50 points.

1 Like

You can run the 6 out play by going to the substitution menu and pressing “up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start”.

You do it that way?? …I have have my inbounder shoot it to activate limitless range badge

1 Like

You can run the 6 out play by going to the substitution menu and pressing “up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start”.

It’s not actually 6-out. It’s still 5-out, but what it does is tag in either Ryu or Chun-Li as your Point Guard.

1 Like

This one works simply as a piece of art for me. Ruby Brian Scalabrine gets off the bench for me and runs under the basket looking for a lob. Now it won’t let you pass it to him but if you throw an alley oop he’ll end up catching and and doing a slama-jama.

1 Like

The coolest code though is when you boot up 2k, then select MyTeam, then start a Super Max game… it immediately turns into NBA Jam.

1 Like

They’re teaching you all the secret moves, you’re going to be unbeatable in supermax. Congrats on Pink Diamond Porzingis.

No no no that’s the contra play

Best freaking play ever… But I’ll give you a clue , starts with N and ends with O

1 Like

I think I’ve spotted another member of my Old Dude Club.

1 Like

youtube

Holy shit you guys told him?! I thought we agreed this would be our secret! :rage:

1 Like

Yeeeeup everyone remembers the tecmo bowl hail Mary play in 2k also. 6 points Everytime 7 if your lucky