2KGamer Fantasy Basketball League 22/23

He did well by me last year. But you might’ve won this trade.

What the heck?! How are you managing my team?? Haha

2 Likes

Trading myself Embiid right now!

Wtf

Nah you’ll be fine. I never stood a chance this week with 0 games combined from Embiid, Jimmy and CP3. Those are 3 pretty important pieces for me.

1 Like

Where are you off to?

I’m doing the same this week, though it’s going to be about 40 hours in transit which is gonna be…fun?

1 Like

I just got back actually. Went to Europe (mostly Germany and France) with my wife and in-laws. Had 2-3 layovers on each leg, which really extended the flight time, but it was a lot of fun.

What about you?

1 Like

Going to Brazil to see my wife’s family and have them meet our daughter for the first time. We haven’t been back in almost 6 years so it’s well over due. More direct flights from Australia to south America at the moment are stupid expensive so we have to go via Qatar so the overall trip time is looooong.

1 Like

Sounds like it’ll be super memorable! But also does sound like a hell of a flight. Hope baby girl is able to sleep through most of it and you all have a great time (and win your matchups)!

2 Likes

WTF im almost up against an undefeated team with 5 guys out pretty much all week, gonna be a tight one

2 Likes

Good luck in your matchups today, everyone (except @trala7)!

1 Like

This is how I want any and all L’s go happen this year. Be over on Wednesday so I can move on, haha.

Ggs @Grandmama if I ever get healthy I’m coming for you.

2 Likes

GGs @trala7, I’ll see you in Week 17! Hope your lineup is healthy Monday.

Remember that time I traded away 30/30 big Zu for 2 guys who have played like 1 game for me…

Yeah. That was great.

3 Likes

Lmao holy shit :sob:. Well if it’s any reassurance Zion has been pretty bad. And hurt

3 Likes

Who would have thought big Zu would be the clear best player out of the 4 (so far) haha

Enjoy that shit!

3 Likes

Looks like you’re gonna hold off with Zu’s fg clip sealing that category. GG

My streams are either out or bums and totally forgot I still have 1 move left after claiming Smith. If not for those injured players of yours I’m probably fcked! GG

1 Like

GG, to be fair my team was amazing with guys like Shake playing outta their mind, we play again in week 17 so hopefully im fully healthy and should be another good matchup

True. You had timely moves and your pickups played well.

1 Like