2KG Great Debate: (OFF TOPIC EDITION) What’s a simp to you?

With us living in the social media era a term has became very popular.

SIMP

Meaning: The word simp is meant to troll young men for doing anything for a girl to get some action he supposedly deserves.

Now, no cap I was definitely a simp back in high school (I’m 24 about to hit 25 soon now), but I think that was more so cause I wanted my dribble stick to get spammed with combos. Now that I’m older and been in a long relationship I look back and realize all that extra shit was not needed.

I think it’s levels to it though. What y’all think?

Let us discuss

( keep it civil)

To me its a young man that allows himself to get screwed over because he has no confidence etc

People who buy onlyfans and donate to titty streamers for attention.

1 Like

Anyone that’s not on 2k gamer is a simp.

4 Likes

What?

1 Like

Men who’ll do anything for a woman, just cuz she a woman. Aka disrespecting yourself and your pride just at the chance of gaining a womans attention.

5 Likes

Robbie = Simp

1 Like

I originally thought a simp was short for simpleton aka dumbass

2 Likes

A simp is dudes that get tricked by women

Putting women on a pedestal like u got nothing else in life

2 Likes

Pretty much most guys

2 Likes

My religion thread got closed but necessary threads like these dont

4 Likes

It seems this cultural phenomenon has built its own ecosystem

Guy likes a girl, does anything for her. Guy gets labelled a simp by peers. Girl realized that guys will do anything for attention, gets addicted to dopamines released by that need. Girl becomes a thot.

Thots need simp to survive. Simp needs thot because

From my generation it was a guy who didn’t have balls. Let women walk all over him and would do anything they asked. This is without getting any.

Bruh we need 2k21 to drop lmao.

1 Like

It was originally, I was hella confused when they switched up the meaning.

Anybody paying for onlyfans idc. But I respect the hustle

Makes more sense originally

1 Like

Most of us in high school/early 20s. We all know we used to just deal with whatever girls wanted to get our dicks wet.

1 Like