2KG Customs Contest: September '19 Voting

2KG Customs Contest: September '19 Voting

A vote for me is a vote for Jahlil

2 Likes

It’s absolutely impossible to top a jersey that features a jalapeno on it. Most underrated design element in modern history

2 Likes

top vote not even a custom its a play on something already made lmao yea im salty

3 Likes

Is it?

A jalopeño spinning a basketball, no less :fire::rofl:

2 Likes

Bruh I am an idiot. i thought I was entered into this contest until I reread that 2kg had to be put on one of the pics. Smh

So how do I change the colour of the sleeves and socks on my custom jerseys? Mine is just randomly in red… smh

Not on the pictures, per se, but pictured because they’re placed on uniforms and court.

1 Like

Click on “Hide Results” and you can change your vote.

In years past, it matches up with one of the three team colors you choose.

2 Likes

Anyone know how to upload a logo

This should help

About 2.5 hours left to vote. If you haven’t yet…vote for your fave!

I wanna give a big thank you to everyone who voted as well as to 2kGamer as a whole, and a huge shoutout to my fellow competitors. Everyone had amazing jerseys and it was awesome to see the variety and creativity of the community.
With that being said I feel honored to have won and wanna celebrate the win with you all through some bonus screenshots features Clyde and a few others.
Enjoy

3 Likes

Nice jersey. I almost created that but instead did the 96. Wish I joined but I didn’t know how to put better pics till now. Here are some pictures.

![image|690x388 (upload://qWlZThaFS5YsGT8YMs3NkxcjdlB.jpeg)

2 Likes

Those look awesome. What font did you use for the numbers/names.

Forgot which one because the first one I got as numbers seems off. Looks like the Raptors number font. Will check when I get home.

1 Like

Cool. Thanks

1 Like

I want this font back.