2K20 sucks

2K20 sucks

Everything feels so slow and sluggish, I can’t see myself enjoying this game if this stays like this. Like it takes way too long to finish a TTO match and then those damn slow ass ball drops. 2K20 ain’t it.

10 Likes

I like the speed of gameplay. But yeah the stuff like super slow ball drops, and other shit that takes way longer than it should, is going to quickly turn me off from grinding.

3 Likes

you can win by turboing and playing reckless, i almost lost to that dude that it shouldve even been close

2 Likes

As of right now its not but I think it has potential. Maybe a patch or 2 away.

2 Likes

I’m enjoying unlimited

Ball drops need to go though. Haven’t tried dom or challenges yet

3 Likes

I’m surprised so many people are complaining.

From what I’ve seen, the game looks pretty realistic for once. Actually has me thinking about getting it.

2k19 looked like NBA Jam on steroids at times.

Is it really this bad? Or are people just not used to playing with realistic cards?

1 Like

I like how it plays. My only real complaints are the blow bys and I miss alot of open white bar shots

2 Likes

It’s madden season

1 Like

Stay strong @ozzinium, don’t do it, bro. 2K will most likely revert back if the complaining continues. Wait it out for a few months at the least.

Remember how they handled shot contest in 2K19!

2 Likes

Shooting is tough early cycle, so everyone is re-adjusting to the dunk meta, and pack the paint defense.

Once we all get more confident with all these jumper animations, I think things will even out some.

3 Likes

I haven’t even tried it yet but noones ever happy either way :rofl:

I think most people are just having withdrawals from 2k19’s “can do everything” cards. Unlimited is full of rage quits rn. Now is the time to go 12-0

15 Likes

All you do is turbo past people and dunk or layup. Every open shot that isn’t green is a brick.

Meta is trash. 2k18.5

Just wait till this speeds up. Blowby city!

3 Likes

Lmao a game of 2v2 on park takes at least 20 minutes. We need MAJOR changes soon 2k.

1 Like

Yeah Im not seeing this sim gameplay at all. Just a bunch of clumsy clunky weird shit. This is NBA Jam. Ruby D Rose can blow by any card out right now.

1 Like

I see the “blowby” you guys are talking about but I’m not having tons of problems with it. You have to play help defense and choose what you want to give up. At least now you don’t have to worry about everyone having 90+ 3 balls with HOF badges so pack the paint, mix in zone and force them to hit a moving or lightly contested 3 on the kick out.

And if you came straight from 2k19 my team into this, of course everything feels clunky and slow.

4 Likes

Blowby is unstoppable and the cards aren’t even strong yet. This shit will be insane by November.

3 Likes

I’m saying, just back up off the perimeter D, gap the angle, and bait the 3. Guarding the paint should be your priority for all help defenders right now and zone is pretty OP. This method won’t work when 3pt shooting gets a buff but it’s working like a charm right now

2 Likes

Im winning games but I still want good gameplay. Shooting is down so zone is OP thats a given and it magically makes the defenders move faster which is gold with nerfed cards lol but a patch and some smoothing out wouldn’t hurt.

This Downhill badge straight cheese. Dude out here like Opal Rose.

1 Like

Wtf man guys quitting and the games not counting

1 Like