2k20 MyTeam Ideas(Long)

Because I have so many thoughts in my head right now I wanted to make this a part 1 of 2 on my thoughts on the current game and what the next one could be.
This first one primary boils down to gameplay itself with the second part being about the mode itself.
First things first, and I may be one of the few guys who think that players should be locked to their primary or secondary positions that they play IRL. I understand this is a fantasy game mode but if you aren’t tired of the 4 SF demigod with the same one or two centers you’re a saint. I’m a very competitive person, but why do I have to be killed in games because all my players aren’t 6’10 at least at every position. Also imagine the value of those players like Ben Simmons or Magic or even short PGs that hardly sell no matter the stats could do in a game where not everyone is a giant. I just think it’ll bring far far more diversity to the game and you’ll see more than the same team every game.
Also another point is to make it where stats like passing and shot contest/block mean more like only certain ratings can get extra fast passes or elite rim protectors foul less when drove on. My point here is it could help you determine if you should get a certain player instead of solely looking at the 3pt rating and shot animation. There is no way 2k should allow a single jumpshot (base 11) to takeover their game to the point where people really believe just pulling in the face of someone is a good shot because of how they shoot the ball or at least if certain jumpers help shoot over others then why can’t something like dirks jumper be elite because very few players ever could get a true contest on that shot of his. Idk guys sorry for the rant I’ve had a rough strech of 2k lately and i know some guys will say just use this player and that player but the whole point of this post is about skill and iq should matter far far more than cheese and to a smaller extent lineups because i feel like the good players should shine while those base 11 guys suffer for their shot selection. Anyway sorry for this being so long i just wanted to share my thoughts with you all because this forum has saved me in so many ways and i just wanted to contribute.

1 Like

if thats long then your girl must be disappointed

8 Likes

At this point , the community should say "fuck it, do whatever you want "

1 Like

Read all cuz it’s long. Respect. I can also read @HarryLundt ‘s emerald Russian Novel reviews.

1 Like

I have less of a problem with base 11 if it’s a guy with a crazy quick release irl, like Curry, Ray Allen etc. Hedo and AK had slow releases irl

1 Like