2k20 day 1 strategy talk ITT

I guess unlocking the auction house is top priority.

Then what are y’all going to do?

I’m ready. 2k19 is dead.

4 Likes

Unlock the AH beat dom.

1 Like

Playing my career till all star break. Then buying mt lol

21 Likes

Yeah I agree. Unlocking AH, grinding domination, checking out all the game modes if the introduce something new, mtcentral to see all the available cards, watching some ytbers to see how they doing if there is a meta already or vc glitch. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

this

Park/Pro-AM is a great way to start the 2k year.

I usually don’t play myteam until the really nice cards start coming out around the holidays.

I don’t have fun playing with scrub versions of these goats.

2 Likes

Grab Bol Bol, Lonzo, Zion, and Tacko Fall

5 Likes

I’m going to try and enjoy my god squad for a couple months before I start convincing myself to spend 100K on an amethyst again.

10 Likes

Dom and collector levels

1 Like

Grind my badges and enjoy park/pro am

3 Likes

My day 1 strategy is to not buy the game. Hope it pans out.

11 Likes

Lonzo the centre in that lineup yeah?

1 Like

I’ll save this for you. You’ll be back. They always come back.

4 Likes

That’s how I feel. It hasn’t even been a week with my GO Klay and KD so can I play with them first before I think about ruby Klay and amy KD lol. This game is “dead” but lets focus on the game that doesn’t exist yet. Let’s strategize about lower tiered cards that aren’t real while shooting down the ones that are currently in game that we spent a whole yr grinding for.

1 Like

You may be right, but I’m at least going to try to hold out this time.

1 Like

Everyone waited and waited for Shaq just for him to finally to be available then the game “dead” 2 weeks later with 2 months left before the new game drops and we’re back to sapphire teams. Enjoy the moment

2 Likes

Sapphire teams are the best time of year. These OP cards are dumb as shit.

13 Likes

If its like this years domination. 99 games at 25 mins, including ads every game. 45 hours of life commited lol it really sucks time out of you lol

2 Likes

Enjoying cards like this Mahmoud is my favorite time to play my team.

6 Likes

Yeah, I don’t get it. I know a big part of the appeal is building and upgrading the team over time. But I was the same in MUT - Once I get that god squad, I want to enjoy it for a while before I’m forced to move on.

2 Likes